Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

Why?

For years y'all have been bitching about the liberal media and it's influence. Why is it so hard for you to comperhend that the right wing media has it's own negative affect on the country?
LOL
no one ever called them "destructive"

So?

When the President of the United States makes a STATEMENT that a news organization is destructive it is MUCH more than an opinion. It indicates , when taken with all his other open attacks on the News Agency , that he has an agenda and he is trying to silence or curtail the rights of said News Agency to broadcast.

Lets recap shall we? He tried to ban them from the White House, he tried to hurt them several times last year. He has an agenda. He has lost to the people on it and because the other News Agencies rightly saw that if they allowed him to ban Fox they could be next.

He has no authority to attempt to silence the Press, whether he likes them or not. He has no authority to threaten them or to ban them. He has no authority to silence them. If Bush had come out against one of the other News Organizations you Liberal dumb fucks would have shit your pants.

Ohh and Article-15 noting that another program does the same thing just for the supposed other side is quite relevant to THIS thread. And you know it. You are attempting to silence the truth for political expediency. You are the Partisan hack in this case.

Fox news is not even remotely destructive. If it were it would be breaking the law and it is NOT. You know it and more importantly MOST of the Country KNOWS it.

Why?

For years y'all have been bitching about the liberal media and it's influence. Why is it so hard for you to comperhend that the right wing media has it's own negative affect on the country?
LOL

So?
so, inspite of all the attacks against the bush administration, when did Bush ever call any of those attacking him "destructive"?
and most of the attacks were totally fabricated

Yawn.

I couldn't think of a more worthy response, so out of respect for DiveCon, here is the thread of our recent PM's.

Last edited:
so, inspite of all the attacks against the bush administration, when did Bush ever call any of those attacking him "destructive"?

What does Bush have to do with Obama's comments about Fox?

RETARD ALERT, retard alert. Bush faced more criticism more personal attacks and more bad press then Obama ever has. And from multiple sources. As President he knew he had no business threatening a News organization. Obama has no clue.

Once again you weasel, Obama has openly threatened a News Organization, he has tried to ban them from the White House. He has no such authority or power. He is violating the 1st Amendment.

If Bush had even remotely done anything close to what Obama has done you RETARDS would have shit a cow and been DEMANDING criminal or Congressional investigations and a stop to it RIGHT NOW.

Good to see YOU are nothing but a partisan hack and an OBAMADROID.

LOL

So?

When the President of the United States makes a STATEMENT that a news organization is destructive it is MUCH more than an opinion. It indicates , when taken with all his other open attacks on the News Agency , that he has an agenda and he is trying to silence or curtail the rights of said News Agency to broadcast.

Lets recap shall we? He tried to ban them from the White House, he tried to hurt them several times last year. He has an agenda. He has lost to the people on it and because the other News Agencies rightly saw that if they allowed him to ban Fox they could be next.

He has no authority to attempt to silence the Press, whether he likes them or not. He has no authority to threaten them or to ban them. He has no authority to silence them. If Bush had come out against one of the other News Organizations you Liberal dumb fucks would have shit your pants.

Ohh and Article-15 noting that another program does the same thing just for the supposed other side is quite relevant to THIS thread. And you know it. You are attempting to silence the truth for political expediency. You are the Partisan hack in this case.

Fox news is not even remotely destructive. If it were it would be breaking the law and it is NOT. You know it and more importantly MOST of the Country KNOWS it.

You don't need to break the law to be "destructive" and Fox News is most certainly destructive, IMO. The POTUS agrees with me. Frankly, I don't blame him for making his remarks and if I were him I would hit back harder. He's free to say whatever the eff he wants and stating an opinion is not an attempt to "silence" them. That's that just hyperbole you are pulling out of your ass. Nothing he says or does is going to "silence them" ... they are still free to lie, distort, and spread fear all they want. And that's the problem.

DiveCon said:
Ozmar said:
Awesome sweetpie.

you started insulting me, then you cant handle it when i give it back

what a pussy

I couldn't think of a more worthy response, so out of respect for DiveCon, here is the thread of our recent PM's.

Posting PM's is against the rules. One can post the reputation part but may not post the follow on PM's.

You don't need to break the law to be "destructive" and Fox News is most certainly destructive, IMO. The POTUS agrees with me. Frankly, I don't blame him for making his remarks and if I were him I would hit back harder. He's free to say whatever the eff he wants and stating an opinion is not an attempt to "silence" them. That's that just hyperbole you are pulling out of your ass. Nothing he says or does is going to "silence them" ... they are still free to lie, distort, and spread fear all they want. And that's the problem.

Ahhhhh, faux outrage is cute. Stupid, but cute.

Best thing about Fox? It pisses the hell out of the left. Long may they continue.

Fox News is trying to derail his presidency. They're supposed to be objectively reporting the news. Fuck Fox News.

What does Bush have to do with Obama's comments about Fox?

RETARD ALERT, retard alert.

How many time do you have to be told you don't have to announce your presence in a tread?

Bush faced more criticism more personal attacks and more bad press then Obama ever has. And from multiple sources. As President he knew he had no business threatening a News organization. Obama has no clue.

Once again you weasel, Obama has openly threatened a News Organization, he has tried to ban them from the White House. He has no such authority or power. He is violating the 1st Amendment.

If Bush had even remotely done anything close to what Obama has done you RETARDS would have shit a cow and been DEMANDING criminal or Congressional investigations and a stop to it RIGHT NOW.

Good to see YOU are nothing but a partisan hack and an OBAMADROID.

Oh, ok, so this is one of the times we are allowed to talk about Bush, I see. When it comes to our ruined economy we aren't allowed to bring him up but now that Obama said something mean to Fox News it's BOOOOOSHHHH didn't do this but Obama is doing that.

And violating the first ammendment? LMFAO!

Get a grip, guy.

Last edited:

Best thing about Fox? It pisses the hell out of the left. Long may they continue.

Ann, is that you?:cuckoo:

Fox News is trying to derail his presidency. They're supposed to be objectively reporting the news. Fuck Fox News.

You did not mind when all the other Broadcast news organizations were trying to derail George Bush. Now did you?

:rolleyes:

Why the double standard Art? It was fine during the Bush Presidency for the media to rant like 2 year olds about every damned thing he said or did. So why now is it an issue?

The left were ok with it when it was Bush, so tough shit that ONE news outlet calls Obama to account. If we had a decent media, they'd ALL be questioning the President - no matter what party he represented.

Stop fucking whining, baby.

Why the double standard Art? It was fine during the Bush Presidency for the media to rant like 2 year olds about every damned thing he said or did. So why now is it an issue?

The left were ok with it when it was Bush, so tough shit that ONE news outlet calls Obama to account. If we had a decent media, they'd ALL be questioning the President - no matter what party he represented.

He is claiming Bush has nothing to do with this. In other words he wants to ignore reality and pretend this is something new. As usual when the left is caught lying, distorting and generally making shit up, they claim any such evidence does not apply.

Double standard? It WAS an issue then, you are just conveniently misremembering things. Perhaps you don't recall the right constantly bitching about the liberal media and it's reporting of the Iraq war. Perhaps you forget the right attacking the media as treasonous for putting the troops in danger with it's reporting of the war.

He is claiming Bush has nothing to do with this. In other words he wants to ignore reality and pretend this is something new. As usual when the left is caught lying, distorting and generally making shit up, they claim any such evidence does not apply.

Bush doesn't have anything to do with what Obama said. You are trying to make it so.

Looks like California Girl has a vendetta against me and will go out of her way to get me a 10 day ban. See you in 10 days I guess.

New Topics

Forum List

Back