Obama: Fox News is 'destructive' to America

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

And the manufactured outrages from MSNBC? Free pass on those?

Honestly, this is pathetic.

Feel free to go make your own thread about MSNBC.
why is Obama so thin skinned he cant take criticism?

I agree with the POTUS. The manufactured outrages and distortion of reality (which is taken as Gospel from some of their viewers) coming from Fox has played a role in furthering the divide in our nation.

And the manufactured outrages from MSNBC? Free pass on those?

Honestly, this is pathetic.

Feel free to go make your own thread about MSNBC.

Seems to me that some people are very scared of media organizations they disagree with. These people are pathetic.

Seems to me the last time Obama whined about Fox News, people tuned into Fox to see what the hubbub was all about. Their ratings soared and Obama ended up with egg on his face. Strategically it's bound to be a mistake by Obama because the same results are destine to happen.

The ratings for the Obama sympathizing media have followed the same path as Obama's fall from grace, they have lost trust, dignity and all sense of balance. They show the desperation, lack of understanding and shock that the progressive movement went sour with a great percentage of the American people. They also have developed a habit of hurling insults and undermining the average American citizen just for wanting to be involved.

Last edited:
Seems to me the last time Obama whined about Fox News, people tuned into Fox to see what the hubbub was all about. Their ratings soared and Obama ended up with egg in his face. Strategically it's bound to be a mistake by Obama because the same results are destine to happen.

The ratings for the Obama sympathizing media have followed the same path as Obama's fall from grace, they have lost trust, dignity and all sense of balance. They show the desperation, lack of understanding and shock that the progressive movement went sour with a great percentage of the American people. They also have developed a habit of hurling insults and undermining the average American citizen just for wanting to be involved.
what is it they call someone that does the same thing and expects a different results
:lol:

Seems to me the last time Obama whined about Fox News, people tuned into Fox to see what the hubbub was all about. Their ratings soared and Obama ended up with egg in his face. Strategically it's bound to be a mistake by Obama because the same results are destine to happen.

what is it they call someone that does the same thing and expects a different results
:lol:

Doofy.. er.. DiveCon.:cuckoo:

Obama: Fox News is... 09-29-2010 01:55 AM DiveCon you're pathetic

Thanks DiveCon... that was below the belt. :party:

Forum List

Back