obama fort bliss speech met with silence

LOL, most of those guys were ordered to be there and most didn't want to be. Been there, done that. Hardly anyone in the military likes or trusts Obama, except of course most of the blacks. But you do what you are told and god help you if show any sign of not liking the boss. Those guys did well and sat thru his bullshit.

You people are disgusting bags of deusche. You obviously didn't see the speach or the men and women soldiers all waiting around smiliing and all getting personal attention from Obama.

Fuck you..ya lying ignorant pieces of shit.

Tell your lies someplace else bitches... Some us watched the damn thing.. You are all OWNED on this one.

Lol, you are always such a dumbass. You obviously were never in the military or you would know how these things work. You are one of the most ignorant son-of-a-bitches on this forum but you do crack me up with your continuous and inept bullshit.

LOL, most of those guys were ordered to be there and most didn't want to be. Been there, done that. Hardly anyone in the military likes or trusts Obama, except of course most of the blacks. But you do what you are told and god help you if show any sign of not liking the boss. Those guys did well and sat thru his bullshit.

You people are disgusting bags of deusche. You obviously didn't see the speach or the men and women soldiers all waiting around smiliing and all getting personal attention from Obama.

Fuck you..ya lying ignorant pieces of shit.

Tell your lies someplace else bitches... Some us watched the damn thing.. You are all OWNED on this one.

Lol, you are always such a dumbass. You obviously were never in the military or you would know how these things work. You are one of the most ignorant son-of-a-bitches on this forum but you do crack me up with your continuous and inept bullshit.

Is this how it works?

LiveLeak.com - Bush’s Staged Chat With The Troops

President Obama Speaks to Troops at Fort Bliss - YouTube

Take a look at that "teleprompter". I know, just kidding. There was none.

This isn't a regular campaign speech. This was a direct address by the president to American Soldiers. It's not always about getting people to "scream".

Check out when he said Bin Laden will never threaten the US again.

I love the part where he says he will never send them into harm's way unless necessary and he will give them the equipment they need to do the job. The country owes them that.

Republicans sent soldiers into Iraq with old rusty equipment. Remember?

Tank armour???? We donnnn need to send our kids no stinkin tank arrrrmmmoooouuurr!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jPgljRvzQw]Rumsfeld: YOu go to war with the army you have - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back