obama forgery trial to start in october

you boys should have worn a condom, one of you. they're not so bad, get the ribbed kind, wear it inside out.

Last edited:
I would love to see the birthers take a prominent role in the Republican Party right before the election

In fairness, you'd love to see all future elections cancelled and have a 'President for life', as long as that suits your agenda. You have no love for this Republic, rightwhiner.

Listen to California Girl..

"I love America and you don't"

What a twit

:eusa_hand: she readily proves otherwise

there should be laws that only liberals could "love" america. those who don't love obama are not "american", only racist. should be "i love america, you can't".
it should say "nasty bitch"

Birthers have been so litigious, America is weary of them. The teaparty in general is so silly.

Perhaps certain things they endorse are worthwhile and necessary, but they are losing respect as a whole it seems.

there should be laws that only liberals could "love" america. those who don't love obama are not "american", only racist. should be "i love america, you can't".

Birthers have been so litigious, America is weary of them. The teaparty in general is so silly.

the first one wasn't, sarah g the second one is a good correction for conservative politics. getting back to basics, if you will. plus, obama's corrupt.

EVERYONE seems corrupt when they focus more on the individuals rather than the movements. So much of what 'we' are dealing with today are the consequences of years prior to OBAMA being in the box. :doubt:

The issues with money will only continue to grow until individuals are taught to manage better within their own lives. :evil:

Is it okay to mock the mock trial...? :lol:

if i were a lib i'd say "no, that's racist, we shouldn't even question the president. he's says he's pure that's it. no president has ever lied, why would obama...??

but since i'm not... mock away, i am.

Well at this point.

It is racist.

Personally..I could give a hoot. But I'd rather people just be honest and say they don't like him because of his color.

:cuckoo::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2: could not have said it better myself. lets see,we have a corrupt government and a corrupt congress with corrupt judges and lawyers.Like they are REALLY going to do a real investigation into all of this.:lol::lol::lol:

the surrealist's surreal... you will see this whole conspiracy relegated/censored basement come alive sooner than later. (it can't even be a "dignified on a fucking political forum" topic without projected/portended 'shame by the moderators' because it bugs them" ) the birther issue is not over, that's the first elephant in the room, no pun, pun intended. it's hard work just keeping it alive, but important work, well worth the investment. if you think about it, all we "crazy" birthers want is to lift the restrictions on the secret president's past, and to just see, if there exists a piece of paper in the harry potters vault in the basement of the enigmatic hawaiian state health records department. is that so un reasonable or un american ?

Ummmmmm........didn't he already show his birth certificate.....TWICE?

It is obvious that crazy birthers will not accept any documentation presented. But I think they are cute anyway because they make Republicans look like a bunch of fucking morons

as you already know disinfo agent,all he has done is shown a forgery one.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:clap2::clap2::clap2: could not have said it better myself. lets see,we have a corrupt government and a corrupt congress with corrupt judges and lawyers.Like they are REALLY going to do a real investigation into all of this.:lol::lol::lol:

the surrealist's surreal... you will see this whole conspiracy relegated/censored basement come alive sooner than later. (it can't even be a "dignified on a fucking political forum" topic without projected/portended 'shame by the moderators' because it bugs them" ) the birther issue is not over, that's the first elephant in the room, no pun, pun intended. it's hard work just keeping it alive, but important work, well worth the investment. if you think about it, all we "crazy" birthers want is to lift the restrictions on the secret president's past, and to just see, if there exists a piece of paper in the harry potters vault in the basement of the enigmatic hawaiian state health records department. is that so un reasonable or un american ?

Ummmmmm........didn't he already show his birth certificate.....TWICE?

It is obvious that crazy birthers will not accept any documentation presented. But I think they are cute anyway because they make Republicans look like a bunch of fucking morons

He produced both short form and long form certificates. They were BOTH proved forgery's by top document examiners, and three CIA experts. That is why him and his people are fighting like hell to keep this out of court.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

the first one wasn't, sarah g the second one is a good correction for conservative politics. getting back to basics, if you will. plus, obama's corrupt.

Unlike Bush.

Oh wait.

Unlike Bush.

Oh wait.

every president since kennedy has been corrupt and a puppet for the establishment thats why they stayed alive and kennedy did not.thats what cracks me up about Pale Rider-aka army retired.He talks about how Obama lies to the american people and does not uphold the constituion when that describes EVERY president since Kennedy.:lol:

Last edited:
Here is the evidence that Pole Rider-aka Army Retarded is a racist who hates blacks and is a hypocrite.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/166027-i-dont-believe-osama-is-dead-3.html

Notice how in the link above he uses alex jones as a source for Obama not being a citizen.Of course Jones has proven that in spades and Pole Rider did give a good source using Jones and other sources as well,but the thing that makes Pole Rider a hypocrite racist,is he says Jones is wrong that 9/11 was an inside job-Pole is obviously a Bush lover,BUT jones is right about Obama.He first made a thread called THE OBAMA DECEPTION,a video by Jones. Now he is using Jones again as a source for Obama.

Pole Rider cant have it to both ways,he cant be right about Obama,but wrong about Jones.He has to be either right about both or wrong about both.cant have it both ways the way he wants.lol when i pm'd him about this fact showing what a hypocrite he is,all he could do is pm me back and call me a moron.great rebuttal there.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back