Obama forces Marines to undergo gay training

I have never shown disdain for our military. I have worked side-by-side with our soldiers for over 30 years and have nothing but respect for them. It is an honor to serve your country and it reflects on you as a person and an American

That is why I believe that gays (or women or blacks) should not be deprived of that honor

The military don't need to have taught how to accept others... they've been doing it for centuries. Leave them the hell alone. Stop wasting their time, and our tax $$s on unnecessary bullshit.

There are centuries old stereotypes about gays and they are still strong in the military. One of the prime reasons for delaying DADT was that the military wanted sufficient time to get a reading on attitudes towards gays and to provide training on how the new policies would be implemented and rules of engagement

This training was requested by the Military....not by Obama

It doesnt matter who requested it. It's bullshit. Marines are already taught not to fuck with other marines and a "sensitivity" class won't change behavior.

Well for those of us that have been through some military training, this is not a stunner.

I could give sexual harassment lectures in my sleep.

In my electronics training we were told; "Never take an intentional shock."
Now some of you are going; "well ty capt obvious." Hand to god, people asked why.

So very soon the military will have a gay version of sexual harassment training.

There will be POWER POINT!!!!!

I'm convinced that once you hit O-3 you lose the ability to comprehend anything unless it is presented in a slide show format.

Well for those of us that have been through some military training, this is not a stunner.

I could give sexual harassment lectures in my sleep.

In my electronics training we were told; "Never take an intentional shock."
Now some of you are going; "well ty capt obvious." Hand to god, people asked why.

So very soon the military will have a gay version of sexual harassment training.

There will be POWER POINT!!!!!

I'm convinced that once you hit O-3 you lose the ability to comprehend anything unless it is presented in a slide show format.

An obvious Power Point Ranger

Gomer Pyle was gay..

gomer-pyle.jpg

Surprise....Surprise

He was an actor not a marine. So what was your point?

"extensive" training to make sure each individual understands the new rules?"

"We're no longer kicking people out for being gay. OK class is over."

Forum List

Back