obama for a third term? WTF?

oh geezus.....do you read the shit you post Junky?....Democrats dont do the same thing?.....shall we go through some of these threads started by some of your Far Left friends?.........

Yes. Please do.

so are you saying there are no threads started here by Lefties that dont do the same dam thing?....

Watch those double negatives. You may confuse yourself.

Ahhhh. Another post that begins with the word "So". I love those.

No. I am saying that I want to go through some of the threads that you are referring to.

I contend that you nutters are far more tolerant of insane conspiracy threads than we liberals are. There are a few lefty posters here who take their rants a little far and into the absurd on occasion.....but there are bunches of completely ridiculous nutjobs from the right posting here. Have some integrity and let them know that you think they are crazy instead of deflecting as you have in this thread.

Your reaction to this thread SHOULD be to mock...and then shun....the OP and the handful of idiots who are remotely entertaining the thought that Obama is hoping for a third term. But no.......your reflex is to dig in and ignore them while lashing out at the sane people who are mocking your buds.

Last edited:
Look at the dumbfuck liberals coming here to tell us "obamination isn't going to do that."

It's like "you won't lose your healthcare after obamacare"....a lie for some people.
"Your taxes aren't going up if you make under $250K"....a lie.

These internet lemmings think they know what is going on when they are the idiots that voted for obamination in the first place.

Cons just love freaking each other over anything they can find, no! matter how irrelevant.

Its not freaking out. The question is why someone would even propose such nonsense. Unless they have the votes, why try it. Same goes for Rs who dont have the numbers to overturn O care or bills trying to keep a certain party out of their state. Its pathetic.

The House has tried to appeal the Affordable Care Act over two dozen times. Your laments are falling on deaf ears.

Which laments would those be? Castigating both parties for their worthless endeavors?

If you have something to say, say it, PUNK!

Or I swear I'll alert the Governator that you abuse his image as your avatar.

Sure thing, gramps. I'll say it. You're out of your fucking mind. I thought the diamond of laughing emoticons would have conveyed my sentiments quite clearly, but I forgot who I'm talking to. Sorry about that.

The only people who use emoticons are those are lazy, intellectually dishonest, have nothing to say and whose IQ is lower than that of the emoticons.

Well idiot, he has openly questioned the authority of the SCOTUS when he thought they were going to shootdown obamacare.

He has told Congress to give him their legal authorities for controlling spending.

He has violated the Constitution in other issues.

If he has a manufactured crisis like a recession (raised taxes in the rich) and the stock market crashes because of the risky investments and our national debt coming to a head....well, he might just cancel the 2016 election to "keep the peace" while Americans riot in the streets over 401K losses, job losses, etc.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" comes to mind....but you're too stupid to follow what that means.

Look at the dumbfuck liberals coming here to tell us "obamination isn't going to do that."

What exactly do you think Obama is going to do?

Appoint himself to a third term?

Go on, spill it.

Jose Serrano proposed identical legislation twice during Clinton's term, and 5 times during Bush's term. It's never gotten out of committee.

So what? Are you denying that we could have Obama for a third time, which is what some of us (me) have said was the goal all along?

And oh how the retarded loons cackled. "Paranoid!" "Tin foil hat time!" "This belongs in the Conspiracy forum!"

Assholes. I hope he makes your lives a living hell. Hell is coming, and not a moment too soon for some.

Yes, there’s no way Obama will have a ‘third term.’ The fact that the legislation was proposed several times before the Obama Administration is proof this has nothing to do with a third term for the president. To believe otherwise is rightwing conspiratorial idiocy.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Sure...right. :lol::lol::lol:

About as much chance as getting the Constitution changed so Scharzenegger could run for Prez.

Well idiot, he has openly questioned the authority of the SCOTUS when he thought they were going to shootdown obamacare.

He has told Congress to give him their legal authorities for controlling spending.

If he has a manufactured crisis like a recession (raised taxes in the rich) and the stock market crashes because of the risky investments and our national debt coming to a head....well, he might just cancel the 2016 election to "keep the peace" while Americans riot in the streets over 401K losses, job losses, etc.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" comes to mind....but you're too stupid to follow what that means.

Go on, spill it.
The tin foil asshattery is thick with this one.

You can't hide behind your fake avatar you fatass pile of shit.

Go on, spill it.

You can always tell when GB is losing the argument.

Out come the grade school, snot-nosed personal insults.

You should have voted for Romney then.

Go on, spill it.

Asswipe, given obamination's lies and his contempt for the US Constitution, you are the tin foil fuck believing he might not try to extend his stay in DC like FDR.

Now go fuck yourself, you pile of shit.

You can always tell when GB is losing the argument.

Out come the grade school, snot-nosed personal insults.

of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

Introduced:
Jan 04, 2013 (113th Congress, 2013–2015)
Sponsor:
Rep. José Serrano [D-NY15]
Referred to Committee
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. (H.J.Res. 15) - GovTrack.us

Sure...right. :lol::lol::lol:

About as much chance as getting the Constitution changed so Scharzenegger could run for Prez.
All I did was cut and paste what was in the link. Why don't you go send an email to the democrat that submitted this for consideration to be voted on?

Forum List

Back