obama for a third term? WTF?

Mr. Shaman, your posting style hurts my eyes.
In over 15 years of posting on message boards, he is the only one I have ever put on ignore.

He's an embarrassment and does much more harm than good by posting in such an immature, cartoonish manner.

Like the bozo in the funny hat and corn muffin ear muffs shouting at folks all day long from the streetcorner, best to just ignore him.

Maybe one day he'll get the message.

Mr. Shaman, your posting style hurts my eyes.
In over 15 years of posting on message boards, he is the only one I have ever put on ignore.

He's an embarrassment and does much more harm than good by posting in such an immature, cartoonish manner.

Like the bozo in the funny hat and corn muffin ear muffs shouting at folks all day long from the streetcorner, best to just ignore him.

Maybe one day he'll get the message.

Usually I just breeze past irritants, but this is an affront to my eyeballs. I can't even see what he's saying. I think I'll have to follow suit on the ignore front.

even if the term limits is abolished, do you want the same people over and over again who are doing nothing but filling their own pockets and causing you nothing but hardships. its the voters that need to wake up. People need to divorce the idea of being a Democrat or Republican and start thinking about themselves instead of their party and politicians. You don't have to do what your party says to do, you need to do what benefits you and all of us. People need to Stand together as American citizens, not as a republican or democrta.

Forum List

Back