Obama flip flops, while not as numerous as...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
I didn't get any farther than the first one because it was bullshit.

Bush made a commitment to keep our troops in Iraq until the end of this year. If a sitting president signs a treaty, agreement or anything else more than 60 days before he leaves office, it's almost impossible to break it. And certainly not treaties and agreements with other nations.

Because Obama said he would bring the troops home is probably the reason why Bush sighed such a treaty without going to congress.

Republicans are such fuckers. They obstruct everything he does and then say, "See? He couldn't keep his word". Yea, because of them.

...I really didn't. I agree with ya on the Bushwhacker & his administration like those were some sick puppies. I've been posting flip flop sites on current GOP prez candidates & prez Obama's flip flop site(s) popped up, so I posted it. If the Obama flip flop site upsets you then check out the Romney(greatest flip flopper of em all!) flip flop site below...

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

...for a laugh & a half!!! I'm a Libertarian party member so short of Gary Johnson & Ron Paul(Libertarians standing on the GOP ticket) I have no loyalty to either president Obama or the other GOP prez candidates. Again, I did not mean to upset you with this post.

Bush made a commitment to keep our troops in Iraq until the end of this year. If a sitting president signs a treaty, agreement or anything else more than 60 days before he leaves office, it's almost impossible to break it. And certainly not treaties and agreements with other nations.

Because Obama said he would bring the troops home is probably the reason why Bush sighed such a treaty without going to congress.

Republicans are such fuckers. They obstruct everything he does and then say, "See? He couldn't keep his word". Yea, because of them.

...I really didn't. I agree with ya on the Bushwhacker & his administration like those were some sick puppies. I've been posting flip flop sites on current GOP prez candidates & prez Obama's flip flop site(s) popped up, so I posted it. If the Obama flip flop site upsets you then check out the Romney(greatest flip flopper of em all!) flip flop site below...

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

...for a laugh & a half!!! I'm a Libertarian party member so short of Gary Johnson & Ron Paul(Libertarians standing on the GOP ticket) I have no loyalty to either president Obama or the other GOP prez candidates. Again, I did not mean to upset you with this post.

I wasn't upset. I was merely pointing out that a "flip flop" is a change in position strictly for political reasons leaving you guessing what that politicians true position is. Obama hasn't changed his positions. He has either been blocked or he's compromised. Sometimes, he simply did what he did because he couldn't take the alternative. Like extending the Bush Tax Cuts. Republicans held millions of Americans hostage. The Christian Science Monitor does a great job of explaining what happened:

Senate Republicans pledge not to take up any issues, including extending unemployment benefits, until the Bush tax cuts and federal spending bills are sorted out. (sorted out means "extended")

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

The inaction means the imminent loss of unemployment compensation for some 800,000 out-of-work Americans, with nearly 2 million long-term unemployed expected to be affected by Jan. 1, according to the Labor Department.

US Labor Secretary Hilda Solis, speaking Wednesday at a press conference organized by Democratic congressional leaders, said that by next spring, another 6 million unemployed workers will lose benefits if Congress does not act. “Millions of families are going to struggle to put food on the table or put gas in the gas tank,” she said.

-----------------------------------------------

Something "let him die" Republicans did without a second thought. Not a care in the world. Willing to screw over millions of Americans as if they were stepping on a roach. Obama couldn't let millions of Americans suffer. He's not a Republican. For extending the Bush Tax Cuts, they called him "weak". The man who got Bin Laden is weak because he cares about millions of Americans. That's our Republican Party. It's who they are. And they are proud of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back