Obama flashback: The day i'm inaugurated muslim hostility will ease

It most definitely has. Look at the last couple of days, even after he APOLOGIZED once again, and his little blow hole propaganda clown Carney is in full appeasement mode.

Obama thought by being nice to Muslims he could curb anti American hatred, if anything it seems to have gotten worse.
Muslim culture views any kindness as a sign of weakness. The only way to deal with Muslims is with a stick. No carrot...

I'm not sure this is entirely true. Our recently murdered Ambassador, for instance, had many Muslim friends in Lybia who did mourn his passing. Whether they were sufficiently distrought to speak out against the violence though. . .probably not, as they could likely be ordering their own untimely demise.

But I do believe the intent of militant Islam is to disrupt, terrorize, confuse, bully, and threaten to the point they get us off our own resolve and game plan. And any apology is interpreted as an admission of our collection guilt; any quarter shown is interpreted assuccess in making us afraid and therefore weakened. Either way it only inspires them to step up the violence.

Forum List

Back