Obama flashback: The day i'm inaugurated muslim hostility will ease

obama-narcissist-in-chief1.jpg

He was completely wrong, if anything it has increased.

It most definitely has. Look at the last couple of days, even after he APOLOGIZED once again, and his little blow hole propaganda clown Carney is in full appeasement mode.

Strange..

I did not hear "The day i'm inaugurated muslim hostility will ease" in the video.

I guess that is just a right wing extrapolation.. :lol:
After BRAGGING about being a MUSLIM...

"... and that will ultimately make us safer"... dig the SHIT otta your fucking HACK EARS moron.

Last edited:

It most definitely has. Look at the last couple of days, even after he APOLOGIZED once again, and his little blow hole propaganda clown Carney is in full appeasement mode.

Obama thought by being nice to Muslims he could curb anti American hatred, if anything it seems to have gotten worse.

Strange..

I did not hear "The day i'm inaugurated muslim hostility will ease" in the video.

I guess that is just a right wing extrapolation.. :lol:
After BRAGGING about being a MUSLIM...

"... and that will ultimately make us safer"... dig the SHIT otta your fucking HACK EARS moron.

Shit? LOL, you have the maturity level of a 5 year old.

Where in the video did he say "I was/am a Muslim"?

Obama thought by being nice to Muslims he could curb anti American hatred, if anything it seems to have gotten worse.
"This is not the time to elect a president that requires 'on the job' training"

John Mc Cain in 2008 referring to Hussein Obama.

Obama-quote-favoring-Muslims.jpg

John Mc Cain in 2008 referring to Hussein Obama.

Obama-quote-favoring-Muslims.jpg

Bro..

You have been duped.

Those words don't appear in any of his books.

Half way down, you can read the proof of your falsehoods.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

*** BARACK - HUSSEIN - OBAMA ***

Gee... wonder what kind of a name that is... oh yeah, I know... MUSLIM.

I'd believe you fuckers saying he isn't a muslim if his name was DAVID JOHNSON.

Last edited:
poor dul, has no clue who he's talking to or what he's saying.

"racist" ... the ole worn out standby ... pfft ... :lol:

idiot.

Last edited:

Muslim culture views any kindness as a sign of weakness. The only way to deal with Muslims is with a stick. No carrot...

Bullit.jpg

Forum List

Back