Obama Firsts...

Nihilum

Independent
Oct 20, 2012
Florida
One thing that has been on my mind a lot this election year has been the firsts that Obama has claimed. Sure...he was the first black man to be president. But what of the others...like the first to bail out auto manufacturers for bad business decisions.

Hmm...

Obama was also the first president to allow the execution of US citizens without due process. It did make the news, but the clips were short and shown late at night. Obama claimed that these people were a threat to national security. No proof was ever offered, no viable explanation was ever offered, but the drones that carried out the missions record everything that happens when it's in use. And we killed Hussein for the same thing that Obama did here...

Another first...

Obama has been the first president to successfully introduce communist policy to the US. His "Obamacare" is a move to direct Americans how, when, and where to seek medical insurance...and provide punishments for those who refuse. It may seem small, at first, but so did Hitler.

Not the first here...

He also took the credit for pulling our troops out of Iraq...and announced the plans to pull troops out of Afghanistan...NOT his doing. The timetable of our troops coming out of said countries was set by Bush in 2006.

Obama claims he had Bin Laden assassinated...not actually. That was an international cooperative...which was started in Sept. 2001 under the directive of Bush and Rumsfeld. An assassination of a war criminal without a trial must receive an executive order to carry out... Would you say no?

Don't get me wrong...I don't like Romney either. He can't make a solid decision...he's like a nervous woman before a first date changing clothes multiple times.

Forum List

Back