Obama Fired Benghazi Defenders Leaving Them To Fend For Themselves

I know how this feels, because I had to wait for 3 weeks to get out of Somalia, and I was active duty.

Obama fired Benghazi defenders leaving them to fend for themselves:

Obama-Hillary Fired Benghazi Heroes When they Got to Germany - Made Them Find Their Own Way Home
Thanks for showing why Republicans and conservatives are such fucking idiots....

Because you freaks are sooo dumbed down watching liars like Sean Hannity. You just posted a clip of Hannity lying through his teeth about Benghazi where he falsely claims Susan Rice ”lied” about the attack being a protest, spurred by a YouTube video. And you rightards believe that because you’re too stupid to know when you’re being deceived by those you trust and too mentally lazy to do your own research. As a result, professional bullshitters like Hannity don’t educate you — they dumb you down; making you even dumber than you already are.

The truth about Benghazi is that early intelligence assessments were fluid and the protest narrative came from our intelligence community for 2 weeks after the attack. Meaning Susan Rice didn’t lie, she was repeating the intel being fed to the White House and State Department.

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

They weren't "fluid" at all. Carter Ham made it clear that he was with Panetta when it happened and they knew immediately that it was a terror attack. Rice, Obama, and Hillary allied about it.
Sure, uh-huh. Like anyone is going to believe you over the CIA and the Congress.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It doesn't take much to piss off the locals in a town ruled by Islam.
Our mere existence offends some of them.
I think if some of the beliefs and customs of some of these people were to be fully revealed you would be horrified.
There are some really good Muslims, and there are some who would make Charles Manson look like a saint.

Okay, dummy, a bunch of armed Chinese set up a military base in your town and start engaging in shady activities, how cool are you going to be with that.

Again, America's Middle East Policy. Stick your dick in a hornet's nest, complain about getting stung.

Forum List

Back