Obama finally said something I agree with!

So lets rush into spending 900BILLION DOLLARS

On the job training

Messed up but this is what number 4 and counting!!

He didn't mess up. The guy was never confirmed. He stopped before he messed up. Maybe George will sit back and actually learn something for once in his Simpleton life..

With the resources he has and still choosing cheats and crooks ... Id say he messed up.
Unless of course thats the best of what he has to choose from .... seeing as he is now picking republicans.

Last edited:
Wait ... you actually admitted to agreeing with "evil Obama?"

When he admits to not being the best candidate for President, I can't help but agree with him.

That actually shows backbone ... a backbone that so few Americans ever have. Even in the regular work force ... especially in the regular workforce. People are just too weak to admit their short comings. So when he says that, at least he makes me feel more comfortable with him since he has the strength to at least admit it.

Jesus christ, enable much ? :cuckoo:

same policies? are you kidding?

the last of the repubs are DESPERATELY trying to force the dems to cut cut cut taxes for the wealthy again.

and hopefully obama will point out to them that those policies messed things up in the first place.

but nice try.
Please explain how tax cuts caused the credit crisis...

(This otta be good.)
Hey jillian:

Please answer my question...

same policies? are you kidding?

the last of the repubs are DESPERATELY trying to force the dems to cut cut cut taxes for the wealthy again.

and hopefully obama will point out to them that those policies messed things up in the first place.

but nice try.

(This otta be good.)
Hey jillian:

She's busy accusing someone of being a racist ....... :eusa_whistle:

(This otta be good.)
Hey jillian:

She's busy accusing someone of being a racist ....... :eusa_whistle:
Thanks - I was hoping she wasn't ignoring me because she really has no clue what caused the credit crisis and is just taking advantage of it to blurt out Democrat talking points...

With the resources he has and still choosing cheats and crooks ... Id say he messed up. Unless of course thats the best of what he has to choose from .... seeing as he is now picking republicans.

What were his resources? Who was a crook? Who was a cheat? How did they cheat? Were they arrested? People hide things about their past all the time and get away with it.

To be honest, all I see is a lot of piss-weak arguments against Obama and he hasn't even been around for a month yet. Yet you guys blowed Bush like he was the second coming, not once, but twice. And he will go down as probably the worst president in US history. At least in living memory - and that's saying something when I can remember Raygun and Carter...

With the resources he has and still choosing cheats and crooks ... Id say he messed up. Unless of course thats the best of what he has to choose from .... seeing as he is now picking republicans.

What were his resources? Who was a crook? Who was a cheat? How did they cheat? Were they arrested? People hide things about their past all the time and get away with it.

To be honest, all I see is a lot of piss-weak arguments against Obama and he hasn't even been around for a month yet. Yet you guys blowed Bush like he was the second coming, not once, but twice. And he will go down as probably the worst president in US history. At least in living memory - and that's saying something when I can remember Raygun and Carter...
Bill Clinton is the worst by far - go here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/65273-bill-clintons-third-term-3.html#post925374

He's not even close to being the worst. If you actually look at his presidency (and not his personal life), he was one of your best. If he had managed to keep his pecker in his pants he might be remembered as such...but he won't be...
Blind liberal - you didn't even read the post. Obviously you are one of the typical liberals who voted for Obama based on "hope" and "change" and nothing else...

Blind liberal - you didn't even read the post. Obviously you are one of the typical liberals who voted for Obama based on "hope" and "change" and nothing else...

I read the post, all I found was partisan BS right out of the Rush Limbaugh/Ann Coulter train of thought. A lot of hyperbole and empty rhetoric. I didn't vote for Obama. I am not American. If I had been, I would have voted for Obama, but not based on hope or change. I'm not that transparent, or shallow. He was the better man than McCain. The biggest problem you have in you electorial system is the lack of other parties. You are almost a one-party state. That is what apathy does.

Anybody who defends Bush has little or no credibility on the subject of politics. Defend Raygun? Sure, I can see that. Bush Snr? Sure. But the Chimp? Uh-uh...he was an embarassment in so many ways you could write a list as long as my arm. And anybody who thinks Clinton was a bad president (note I say president, not person), again, isn't really worth the discussion. Your blind hatred for anything centrist (that's right, in the real world, Clinton was a centrist, not a liberal - you want true liberalism, go live in France, Sweden, Denmark), or not to the right of Attila the Hun is not only sad, but pathetic ...

Last edited:

I read the post, all I found was partisan BS right out of the Rush Limbaugh/Ann Coulter train of thought. A lot of hyperbole and empty rhetoric. I didn't vote for Obama. I am not American. If I had been, I would have voted for Obama, but not based on hope or change. I'm not that transparent, or shallow. He was the better man than McCain. The biggest problem you have in you electorial system is the lack of other parties. You are almost a one-party state. That is what apathy does.

Anybody who defends Bush has little or no credibility on the subject of politics. Defend Raygun? Sure, I can see that. Bush Snr? Sure. But the Chimp? Uh-uh...he was an embarassment in so many ways you could write a list as long as my arm. And anybody who thinks Clinton was a bad president (note I say president, not person), again, isn't really worth the discussion. Your blind hatred for anything centrist (that's right, in the real world, Clinton was a centrist, not a liberal - you want true liberalism, go live in France, Sweden, Denmark), or not to the right of Attila the Hun is not only sad, but pathetic ...
John Ziegler proved that Obama voters knew nothing about Obama's policies or background, but only about "hope" and "change" and about Sarah Palin's wardrobe. You would have been just another typical Obama voter.

John Ziegler proved that Obama voters knew nothing about Obama's policies or background, but only about "hope" and "change" and about Sarah Palin's wardrobe. You would have been just another typical Obama voter.

Actually, anyone who's not a right wingnut knows that was a pushpoll that had no validity and probably destroyed Zogby's credibility as a pollster.

Zogby Engages in Apparent Push Polling for Right-Wing Website

The conservative website HowObamaGotElected.com reports that it has commissioned Zogby International to conduct a poll of 512 Barack Obama voters as part of what can best be described as a viral marketing effort to discredit the intelligence of Obama supporters.

The website, created by former radio talk show host John Ziegler to promote a forthcoming documentary, features a YouTube clip of interviews with 12 Obama voters who "were chosen for their apparent intelligence/verbal abilities and willingness to express their opinions to a large audience". The clip portrays the Obama supporters as giving "incorrect" answers to political questions such as "which candidate said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket". Of the 12 Obama supporters interviewed for the clip, 7 (58%) are black; nationwide, about 23% of Obama supporters were black according to the national exit poll.

In connection with the YouTube clip, Ziegler describes that he "also commissioned a Zogby telephone poll which asked the very same questions (as well as a few others) with similarly amazing results." Partial results of the survey from among 512 Obama voters are reported on the website. It is not clear if voters for non-Obama candidates were screened out by the survey, or Ziegler has chosen not to report their results.

FiveThirtyEight.com: Politics Done Right: Zogby Engages in Apparent Push Polling for Right-Wing Website

Actually, anyone who's not a right wingnut knows that was a pushpoll that had no validity and probably destroyed Zogby's credibility as a pollster.

Zogby Engages in Apparent Push Polling for Right-Wing Website

The conservative website HowObamaGotElected.com reports that it has commissioned Zogby International to conduct a poll of 512 Barack Obama voters as part of what can best be described as a viral marketing effort to discredit the intelligence of Obama supporters.

The website, created by former radio talk show host John Ziegler to promote a forthcoming documentary, features a YouTube clip of interviews with 12 Obama voters who "were chosen for their apparent intelligence/verbal abilities and willingness to express their opinions to a large audience". The clip portrays the Obama supporters as giving "incorrect" answers to political questions such as "which candidate said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket". Of the 12 Obama supporters interviewed for the clip, 7 (58%) are black; nationwide, about 23% of Obama supporters were black according to the national exit poll.

In connection with the YouTube clip, Ziegler describes that he "also commissioned a Zogby telephone poll which asked the very same questions (as well as a few others) with similarly amazing results." Partial results of the survey from among 512 Obama voters are reported on the website. It is not clear if voters for non-Obama candidates were screened out by the survey, or Ziegler has chosen not to report their results.

FiveThirtyEight.com: Politics Done Right: Zogby Engages in Apparent Push Polling for Right-Wing Website
Zogby explained the method and it was not a push poll. Liberals are just Kool Aid drinkers and will follow anyone with a slick presentation, even if their background associations and their proposed policies stink to high heaven...

Sorry, dude...Zogby's self-serving defense isn't the gauge of what's a push poll.
Sorry to you - I don't need a poll to tell me that Obama voters are clueless and easily swayed by a smooth talker with no substance and a list of associates that makes him look like the head of a terrorist cell or mob syndicate.

Obama
I was very eager to make sure that we can deliver on a commitment that I have to deliver healthcare for the American people. I think I messed up. I screwed up in not recognizing

On the job training

And they said Bush was dumb. Obama makes a sack of hammers look brilliant... :tongue:

The next four years are going to be a disaster for the country, but at least we'll go down laughing and crying at the same time... :hmpf:

Oh, I'd love to see you and Obama sit down and have a debate since you are obviously so much smarter:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It would be like watching Jordan play a mentally handicapped 10 yr old

Obama

On the job training

And they said Bush was dumb. Obama makes a sack of hammers look brilliant... :tongue:

The next four years are going to be a disaster for the country, but at least we'll go down laughing and crying at the same time... :hmpf:

Oh, I'd love to see you and Obama sit down and have a debate since you are obviously so much smarter:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It would be like watching Jordan play a mentally handicapped 10 yr old
No you have me all wrong - I would take it easy on him.

Forum List

Back