Obama finally brings change to the US

Change you can't beleive in. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_Godcyq-s

Then it takes our POTUS 72 hours to respond to this incident, because he is tooooooooooooo busy out there on the golf course staying in his 4,000 dollar a day condo while the tent city in my neck of the woods continues to grow. What a guy!!!! LOLOLOLO

Hey at least he finally took time out of his busy Hawaii vacation to grace us with his telemprompter speech.:clap2:

Change you can't beleive in. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_Godcyq-s

Then it takes our POTUS 72 hours to respond to this incident, because he is tooooooooooooo busy out there on the golf course staying in his 4,000 dollar a day condo while the tent city in my neck of the woods continues to grow. What a guy!!!! LOLOLOLO

Hey at least he finally took time out of his busy Hawaii vacation to grace us with his telemprompter speech.:clap2:

Even TOTUS is kind of inarticulate on the topic, though.

He was on an international "no Fly" list. Should not have boarded 1 plane anywhere.

Yet some how this is Obama's fault.

Of course its Obamas fault. Just as everything that happened on Bush's and Clintons watches was their fault. The sitting president gets the credit if it goes right and the blame if it doesn't. Its his turn now. He's the POTUS.

Then you agree, 9/11 was 100% Bush's fault, right? I mean that happened on this soil.

This latest thing wasn't even here, but ok...lets go by your philosophy...you are saying 9/11 was Bush's fault, correct?

Zona, you have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on this board. I have some points for you to ponder:

1. Solid intelligence requires close contacts with the terrorists. Seriously, what were the odds we could get people close to these tribal peoples and get good information. We can't even do that now.
2. Show me any intelligence agency that suggested passenger jets would be used as missiles.
3. Demonstrate how Obama's change in approach has yielded better results with the terror groups.

He was told the attacks were coming. He was told there were no wmd's. He igored his intel and cherry picked what HE wanted to see.

I know you don't get this, but then again, you have a Huckabee 12 sig. Why do you support a cop killer? :doubt:

Clinton had similar information, but did nothing. I could start bashing the crap out of that too, but it doesn't help solve today's problem. I prefer to look at the people here today and make sure they are doing a good job. So far, not too impressed.

Ok, so by your words, you are saying Bush and Clinton both recieved word of an impending attack. Here is the difference, under Bush, WE WERE ATTACKED!

Oh and huck is a cop killer. (Just sayin).

He was told the attacks were coming. He was told there were no wmd's. He igored his intel and cherry picked what HE wanted to see.

I know you don't get this, but then again, you have a Huckabee 12 sig. Why do you support a cop killer? :doubt:

Clinton had similar information, but did nothing. I could start bashing the crap out of that too, but it doesn't help solve today's problem. I prefer to look at the people here today and make sure they are doing a good job. So far, not too impressed.

Ok, so by your words, you are saying Bush and Clinton both recieved word of an impending attack. Here is the difference, under Bush, WE WERE ATTACKED!

Actually if you want to be honest (LOL), we were attacked several times under Clinton, Zona. (WTC, embassy Tanzania, embasssy Kenya, USS Cole) But don't let the facts interrupt a good yarn.

Actually if you want to be honest (LOL), we were attacked several times under Clinton, Zona. (WTC, embassy Tanzania, embasssy Kenya, USS Cole) But don't let the facts interrupt a good yarn.

True, but the worse attack on american soil happened under Bush's watch.

:lol: An attack is an attack, there were several under Clinton, Zona. One under Bush, now your going with the worst attack? Moving the bars to fit your needs? :lol:

Last edited:

Stop repeating that lie.

The worst was Pearl Harbor.

The ramifications were more dire.

If you think that 9/11 was worse then why didn't we declare war????

Has the standard slipped that much or are you just full of crap???

Stop repeating that lie.

Full of crap!

That's the ONLY right answer when it comes the spewings of that disease-factory known as Zona, the herpes virus.

Stop repeating that lie.

911 was the worst. It murdered abotu 3,000 civilians vs militarly personnel, and it was in the american mainland.

We did go to war based on 911.

The last time the congress officially delared war was WWII. However, most presidents don't want it from congress because they feel that they don't need congress to execute a war.

New Topics

Forum List

Back