Obama Film Bombs

I had never even heard of this film until reading the article you posted. It's really about Barack and Michelle's first date? Holy shit! I'll be surprised if the Obamas sit through that bore-fest.

After looking up some info about the film I have to give them some credit. They only spent $1.5 million on the film, projected $2 million on it's opening weekend, but grossed $3.1 million instead. Anyways, whoever would spend money to watch such a boring concept for a movie really baffles me. :dunno:

I'll admit it. I am running out of TV, movies, magazines to watch. Even things to buy or which stores to shop at. For instance no Whoopie, tskes out view and movies, no merle streep.......even golf channel (bought by NBC) of chick toad.

I am sickened by dem/media/rino con game. To hell with hollywood.

I'll admit it. I am running out of TV, movies, magazines to watch. Even things to buy or which stores to shop at. For instance no Whoopie, tskes out view and movies, no merle streep.......even golf channel (bought by NBC) of chick toad.

You choose what entertainment you consume based on politics? If you don't watch this movie do it because it sounds like it blows. Otherwise enjoy yourself, and don't take shit so seriously.

You choose what entertainment you consume based on politics? If you don't watch this movie do it because it sounds like it blows. Otherwise enjoy yourself, and don't take shit so seriously.

Ahhh....yeah. it is serious crap. Don't you remember the housing crash "they" caused? We are still in it. Lifetime of retirement savings, home values wiped out be "them". Sure wall street came back a bit but it feels false? I won't support those working against America. No dixie chicks, megan kelley kiss my rear, no rino, no way, no mas.

It is hard to remember who is on bad list.......easier who is not. Your usually on the bad list, but lately? You seem to be wising up?

Ahhh....yeah. it is serious crap. Don't you remember the housing crash "they" caused? We are still in it. Lifetime of retirement savings, home values wiped out be "them". Sure wall street came back a bit but it feels false? I won't support those working against America. No dixie chicks, megan kelley kiss my rear, no rino, no way, no mas.

It is hard to remember who is on bad list.......easier who is not. Your usually on the bad list, but lately? You seem to be wising up?

I'm not sure Whoopie had anything to do with the housing crash. :dunno:

I think I'm in love.........

Whoopie is over rated. Always has been. Have you seen Fatal Beauty? Gag. And she's gotten worse with age.

I'm not sure Whoopie had anything to do with the housing crash. :dunno:

They" perpetuate the constant media drum beat....Big Govt great...Tea Party racist....they spread vile lies round the clock....and the dumb voters eat it up.....like baby formula....slurp slurp suck suck. I won't support it if I can avoid. No vacations in liberal hellhole sanctuary cities, no trips to NY SF etc. Whoopie made fun of GWB as cvnt or something! I hate her. Media played it up like she is a hero.

Whoopie made fun of GWB as cvnt or something! I hate her. Media played it up like she is a hero.

And the Dixie Chicks criticized the Iraq War. Now Trump supporters are pretending that they never liked either. Sounds like an identity crisis to me. :dunno:

Forum List

Back