obama fighting to keep indefinite detention provision in the NDAA

Here let's take a different look at your belief in Democrats supporting "freedom, liberty and the Constitution".

House Roll Call #460 Details - OpenCongress

The repeal of Obamacare

Ayes 5 Democrats, 239 Republicans
Noes 185 Democrats, 0 Republicans
Abstain 1 Democrat, 1 Republican

Another Freedom issue overwhelmingly supported by Republicans and opposed by Democrats

House Roll Call #852 Details - OpenCongress

I'm sure we can both pick and choose the issues that we see as being related to freedom and we can both "prove" that the side we are currently taking is better than the other side, but when you get right down to it, neither the Republicans nor the Democrats are for OUR freedoms. Both sides are out to limit our freedoms they're just taking aim at different freedoms at the moment.

Immie

What freedom is that? the freedom to die of untreated diseases?

Absolutely YES!!! If that is what a person wants. Tell me, what moral obligation do I have to give a flying squirrel whether you have health care INSURANCE? And if I do care by what moral obligation do I have to pay for yours? And please don't quote me from your religion or worse yet from anyone else's' religion.

Ah, a member of the "let him die" crowd. A mature civilized society cares for its citizens. I and millions of other Americans have been patiently waiting for this country to finally join the ranks of the other industrialized democracies in providing universal healthcare to our citizens. But, I suppose if you and like minded individuals want to get sick and die, I can't stop you. You might actually be serving the interests of evolution by doing so.

Forum List

Back