Obama fatigue - the silver lining behind Obama's interminable speechifying

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I've been paying fairly close attention to Obama's poll numbers for most of his presidency. One thing I noticed is that for all the complaining some did about Obama's vacations, his time off didn't hurt Obama in the polls. Rather the opposite was true - absence seemed to make the electoral heart grow fonder.

I kept wondering if Obama's advisors would notice that and get him to cut down on his public appearances so that people wouldn't grow too tired of him. They didn't seem to catch on.

It's only going to get worse going into November. Hearing daily snippets of his repetitive speeches, with the negativity which is such a contrast to the image he presented in 2008 ... that is going to be incredibly offputting to the tired masses .... the opposite of inspiration to Obama's target audience which means more of them might just stay home on Nov. 6 ... definitely the silver lining behind having to put up with his speeches which already averaged more than 1 a day even before he officially took to the campaign trail.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDHwVM-PJI]The Beatles - I Me Mine - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
Latest Obama campaign gear:

chris_mathews_earplugs.jpg

Forum List

Back