Obama Fatigue.. setting in..

So what are you going to do about it?

You got until January 2013 at the earliest and January 2017 at the latest unti he's gone.

My suggestion would be to turn off the TV and radio, stop reading the newspapers, log off the internet, and do something that gives you pleasure.

Life is far too short to sweat out the meaningless crap that you have no control over.

You got until January 2013 at the earliest and January 2017 at the latest unti he's gone.

My suggestion would be to turn off the TV and radio, stop reading the newspapers, log off the internet, and do something that gives you pleasure.

Life is far too short to sweat out the meaningless crap that you have no control over.

Wisdom... I like it.. +rep for you..

VOTE!

Obama is a teachable Moment for America. It says, don't caught up in being a part of history, and forget to Care whether or not the guy you are voting for is qualified for the job.

The Left attacked anyone that pointed out that Obama lacked executive Experience relentlessly. Looks like the Joke is on them, because Clearly experience is important.

VOTE!

Obama is a teachable Moment for America. It says, don't caught up in being a part of history, and forget to Care whether or not the guy you are voting for is qualified for the job.

The Left attacked anyone that pointed out that Obama lacked executive Experience relentlessly. Looks like the Joke is on them, because Clearly experience is important.

Well since no president other than FDR had any "experience" in handling a complete economic meltdown, I wonder if any other candidate at the time would have done better. It required IMMEDIATE action, not ideological bullshit fixes that wouldn't kick in until several months/years down the road, if then.

You would think Democrats would be getting tired of making up excuses for Obama by now...

I know with Bush and his lack of controlling government spending I defended for a while but finally gave up and admitted the Guy just went along with wasting taxpayer money...

VOTE!

Well since no president other than FDR had any "experience" in handling a complete economic meltdown, I wonder if any other candidate at the time would have done better. It required IMMEDIATE action, not ideological bullshit fixes that wouldn't kick in until several months/years down the road, if then.

You seem to be admitting what he's doing isn't working... that's interesting..

VOTE!

Nice try, but it is not just his handling of the economy I am talking about. I think he has shown poor judgment, Indecisiveness and a clear Lack of understanding of how things work on several issues. to put it short he has shown inexperience. Which in and of itself is not something that cannot be over come. However Obama is also extreme Arrogant, and egotistical, and I do not think he is capable of growing into the job. At least he has not shown much sign of it yet.

He belongs in academia somewhere. Teaching, theorizing, I don't think he is cut out for this job.

That is my opinion and it is based only on what I have heard him say, and the actions and policies he has undertaken. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Color of the mans skin, or what Religion he is, or even where he was born.

This is also my opinion, the opinion that anyone who is unwilling to admit that I am right, and Obama is to inexperienced for the job, Is either a fool, or a Leftist/Democrat partisan hack. Period.

VOTE!

Nice try, but it is not just his handling of the economy I am talking about. I think he has shown poor judgment, Indecisiveness and a clear Lack of understanding of how things work on several issues. to put it short he has shown inexperience. Which in and of itself is not something that cannot be over come. However Obama is also extreme Arrogant, and egotistical, and I do not think he is capable of growing into the job. At least he has not shown much sign of it yet.

He belongs in academia somewhere. Teaching, theorizing, I don't think he is cut out for this job.

That is my opinion and it is based only on what I have heard him say, and the actions and policies he has undertaken. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Color of the mans skin, or what Religion he is, or even where he was born.

This is also my opinion, the opinion that anyone who is unwilling to admit that I am right, and Obama is to inexperienced for the job, Is either a fool, or a Leftist/Democrat partisan hack. Period.

Obama has NEVER held a job in the private sector. Thus the disconnect.

I think he's a descent enough fellow but has proven under qualified...

I think he's a descent enough fellow but has proven under qualified...

And totally misguided by his life, and his life's associations...

I tend to agree with Charles Main here..

"He belongs in academia somewhere. Teaching, theorizing, I don't think he is cut out for this job."

And I tend to agree with that take too...maybe HE can share a Classroom with his buddy Bill Ayres

Maybe he can take up the pulpit and preach on with his Pal, the wronged Rverend Wright (whom he threw under the bus after NOT listening to him for 20+years), and PREACH how EVIL America is as he did in his 2009 World Apology tour?

:eusa_whistle:

and yet, once again, his approval rating has been at about 48/49% and isn't changing.

the people claiming "obama fatigue" are simply continuing to suffer from obama derangement syndrome and wouldn't have voted for him anyway.

i think you should go vote for palin.

Obama Job Approval at 41%, Tying His Low

Really Jillian?

ObamaApril2011.gif

He's falling like a stone in a lake...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back