Obama Family Vacations Cross $85 Million Mark

"I will not take vacations if elected."
- Obama 2008

Obama family travel, vacations, cross $85 million mark

Bush took 4 times as many vacations, and he didn't have young girls to try and give a normal family life. Should the girls never have had a couple weeks at the beach for family vaca? Don't a lot of families do that in the summer, and/or at the holidays when school is out? Trump's idea of splitting up the family and having two White Houses to protect is going to cost us more than that. So shut up.

The Obama's pay for their vacations out of pocket

Any costs for security, staff, communications are the responsibility of the taxpayer

- Obama 2008

Bush took 4 times as many vacations, and he didn't have young girls to try and give a normal family life. Should the girls never have had a couple weeks at the beach for family vaca? Don't a lot of families do that in the summer, and/or at the holidays when school is out? Trump's idea of splitting up the family and having two White Houses to protect is going to cost us more than that. So shut up.

Most of the time Bush went to his own ranch in Texas.

- Obama 2008

Obama does not say he will not take vacations in that clip

Yep, no leisure time for Obama!
upload_2016-12-6_7-0-4.png

Presidents deserve vacations. The security and things come with being President. I didn't agree with us paying for michelles vacation/s.

- Obama 2008

Obama promised he would take no leisure time.
Your ignorance of facts is mind boggling.

- Obama 2008

Or Kennebunkport, or Africa or China.......We still had to pay to provide security at the Crawford Ranch and any time he left the compound

- Obama 2008

Or Kennebunkport, or Africa or China.......We still had to pay to provide security at the Crawford Ranch and any time he left the compound

Did Bush promise to never visit Crawford if elected, dufus?

- Obama 2008

Obama promised he would take no leisure time.
Your ignorance of facts is mind boggling.

He never said he would not take leisure time or that he would not sleep.
He said those are things you sacrifice but not give up completely

Being President means you will be woken up in the middle of the night, you will also have to take time away from vacations and weekends to respond to crisis

It does not mean you never take time off or sleep

- Obama 2008

Still waiting for your quote where Obama said he would never take vacation skippy

- Obama 2008

Still waiting for your quote where Obama said he would never take vacation skippy

Your inability to grasp Obama's speaking is your problem, dufus.

- Obama 2008

Obama does not say he will not take vacations in that clip

You are correct. He was talking about his vision of what a President was, and that there was an implied promise to not take vacations that came with the office of President.

And, like alot of Obamas visions, it turned out to be a bit of academic wishful thinking when confronted with reality. How else do you think we got Obamacare?

Forum List

Back