Obama Family Does Without

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
This is so sad. The president of the United States of America leaves a slew of poor relatives to be taken care of by others. Aunt Zetuni lived illegally in public housing defrauding the welfare system and then received taxpayer provided surgery. Now she lives there legally at taxpayer expense. The drunk Uncle stays here illegally. And now his brother is having to beg a reporter for cash to help pay medical expenses for Obama's nephew. He should be ashamed to have so much and yet leave his family to the charity of strangers.

How I became George Obama's 'brother'
By Dinesh D'Souza
Published August 16, 2012
FoxNews.com

A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.”

Read more: How I became George Obama's 'brother' | Fox News

Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.)

George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.

One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.
-
So much for spreading the wealth around.

How did his illegal Aunt Zeiti, without a legal, legitimate Social Security number jump ahead of the thousands of people on the waiting list to get into Boston Public Housing?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.)

George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.

One of Obama’s favorite phrases comes right out of the Bible: “We are our brother’s keeper.” Yet he has not contributed a penny to help his own brother. And evidently George does not believe, even in times of emergency, that he can turn to his brother in the White House for help.
-

How bad do you think George Obama must have felt having to call the reporter and ask for help, knowing the humiliation that would follow when he had to admit that he has no ability to get help from his brother?

( side note.. Jackson.. I hope ya'll came through the storm with no damage)

How did his illegal Aunt Zeiti, without a legal, legitimate Social Security number jump ahead of the thousands of people on the waiting list to get into Boston Public Housing?

Good question. Fraud would be the only answer. I'd like to know how she got disability payments.

-

How bad do you think George Obama must have felt having to call the reporter and ask for help, knowing the humiliation that would follow when he had to admit that he has no ability to get help from his brother?

Storming like crazy! Will see tomorrow! Thanks for the note! My puppy (avi) is in my lap!

-

Storming like crazy! Will see tomorrow! Thanks for the note! My puppy (avi) is in my lap!

It's not quite here yet. It looks to be about 10 miles out still. And the puppy is adorable. :)

You guys shit all over his immediate family who live with him(including his children), what makes you think we'll believe you give ONE FUCKING SHIT about any other family member in his life except to try and make some stupid political point.

You guys shit all over his immediate family who live with him(including his children), what makes you think we'll believe you give ONE FUCKING SHIT about any other family member in his life except to try and make some stupid political point.

The question isn't whether we give a shit about Obama's family. It's whether Obama gives a shit about his own flesh and blood. He obviously doesn't.

What's your point? You're the perfect example of why you can't fix stupid...

He is a lying POS, who only cares about his position as POTUS, nothing he has done makes our everyday lives better, we live in America, not Europe, what part of the financial collapse of Europe do you not get????

Since the end of WWII Europe has brought what technology to the market? Wouldn't you like to receive 90% of your lifetime income at retirement? How about 6 weeks of vacation a year, oh let's not forget free health care...

Now you discover in 2012 you can't afford this anymore and no one will loan you any more money to fund this stupidity, low and behold you have the European Debt Crisis, yeah that's who I want to follow!?!?

GO for it Cowman, just leave our country out of it...

Where would Obama draw the line at helping his relatives he hardly knows? How does he know who most of them really are and whether or not they are really blood related? Does he have dozens, maybe several hundred relatives there in Kenya? Probably and his philandering father probably fathered a few dozen more children that are scattered everywhere. I don't think he is responsible for helping his realitves in any significant way because even though he is pretty well off financially, the money it would take to help all of them even a little bit will add up to possibly more than he has. I can see from his point of view how he probably feels too distant from them to be compelled to help and as I said, financially it would be very difficult for him. He is trying to help Africa with assistance to try to help them become the food exporters they were 50 years ago before the colonial rulers pulled out and the continent went to hell, taking the great agriculture with it. I don't feel that Obama being one of the younger family members should be required to or expected to help them. And for all we know, he may be helping in some ways occasionally.

Last edited:
Where would Obama draw the line at helping his relatives he hardly knows? How does he know who most of them really are and whether or not they are really blood related? Does he have dozens, maybe several hundred relatives there in Kenya? Probably and his philandering father probably fathered a few dozen more children that are scattered everywhere. I don't think he is responsible for helping his realitves in any significant way because even though he is pretty well off financially, the money it would take to help all of them even a little bit will add up to possibly more than he has. I can see from his point of view how he probably feels too distant from them to be compelled to help and as I said, financially it would be very difficult for him. He is trying to help Africa with assistance to try to help them become the food exporters they were 50 years ago before the colonial rulers pulled out and the continent went to hell, taking the great agriculture with it. I don't feel that Obama being one of the younger family members should be required to or expected to help them. And for all we know, he may be helping in some ways occasionally.

Well, hell yeah! Why should he cough up one thin dime of his own to help family when he has access to the treasury of the United States and can help all of Africa?! Particularly perplexing is the fact that he constantly duns all of us who earn our way because we are greedy and selfish if we have no interest in contributing our "fair" share to finance his welfare state.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... things is tough all over...

... even the President's family has to cut back...

... an' make do with less."
:eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back