Obama Fails as Energy Investment Officer- in-Chief

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
While the liberal media obsesses with jobs losses from Bain Capital’s private equity investments, it conveniently ignores the mounting economic cost of President Obama’s command and control energy policy that has destroyed billions of dollars in investment capital in the coal and renewable energy sectors.

The high profile bankruptcy of Solyndra that drew initial attention to Obama’s aggressive support of renewable energy and highlighted his failed business acumen will be only the tip of the iceberg.

With such staggering losses in capital currently being accumulated in publically traded companies, additional bankruptcies and massive job losses will soon follow.

Using the regulatory controls of the Executive Branch, Obama wanted to bankrupt the coal industry and replace its electricity production with renewable energy.

Obama’s centralized planning failed.

The President’s strategy to bankrupt the coal industry is on track, but the renewable energy sector is also suffering catastrophic losses for investors trying to cash-in on Obama’s clean energy economy.

The President’s energy policy is having devastating consequences for coal mining stocks and the plummeting share price correlates with Obama’s regulatory assault.

President Obama fails as energy Investment Officer- in-Chief.
$what-change-looks-like.jpg

And to top it off- the stupid fuck in chief has at least $40 billion in taxes waiting in his budget wings ready to pounce and plunder oil and gas.

Cockbama to the rescue.

It is about time that 60 billion a year in welfare to oil companies stop.

Atleast they PRODUCE energy, and yeah I'm for getting government out of business, you know make it smaller, but I bet liberals wouldnt want that.

The DOD does not agree. It knows that the next war will cut off oil from certain countries and they are preparing, with biofuels and liquified coal.
Insult all you like, just shows your level of intelligence.

The DOD does not agree. It knows that the next war will cut off oil from certain countries and they are preparing, with biofuels and liquified coal.

My level of intelligence lies at the end of a drill bit. And I am your last defence against against that cut off.

Cut and run you sanctimonious coward.

WEll that's great, at $50 a gallon, biofuels have aloooong way to go, keep researching, but in the mean time DRILL BABY DRILL

Forum List

Back