"Obama Exposed"

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Internet Exposes Obama Chicanery

By Jay Ambrose

Maybe, for President Barack Obama, the Internet is a two-edged sword, for it helped him raise money and solidify supporters during the campaign, but is right now revealing him as a political deceiver who preaches idealism and practices a kind of fraud.

...Gibbs, it seems, thinks people can be easily fooled with "haven't seen the letter" sleight of hand and other tricks of his trade, and the question is whether he is right. Have the citizens of this nation caught on yet that the candidate they saw in the campaign is not the president they got after the election? And on this particular issue, are they aware of how just how cruel a joke the Democratic health plan has become and just how desperately the president and his leftist cohorts want to foist this measure on us, even to the extent of buying Senate votes?

It's legal, of course, but nonetheless sleazy to make a special deal with Senator Ben Nelson to give his state an extra $100 million in Medicaid support to gain his support of the Senate measure, and that's hardly the end of it. Republicans insist there have been still other deals to help finally enact a break-the-bank health care law that will raise premiums, erase liberties, punish the prosperous, lessen profits, inhibit job creation, crack down on the elderly for living too long and improve medical treatment not one whit.

...Oh, but hold on, there's an excuse coming up, namely that a Republican Congress during the Bush years played similar secrecy games, and yes, it's true, and what are we therefore to conclude -- that candidate Obama swore to us that if elected he would be just like his predecessor?

My own conviction is that two wrongs don't make a right. I suspect Obama knows the same, and here's what I hope -- that his exposure on the Internet as a say-anything, do-the-opposite, slick con-man of a president will cause him to mend his ways.

Full article here:

RealClearPolitics - Internet Exposes Obama Chicanery

One shudders to think what is going on behind closed doors while they try to "negotiate" this thing. I see them sitting around, smoking cigars, trying to outdo each other on who can come up with a better plan to screw over the American public. CSPAN would really like to see what's going on. I would like to see what’s going on, because our taxes will go through the roof. If they can’t enslave us through totalitarianism, they will do it through the debt.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Comments

Forum List

Back