Obama expands lead over GOP rivals

Registered voters? Likely voters would be a better barometer this poll means next to nothing.

Registered voters? Likely voters would be a better barometer this poll means next to nothing.

80% of registered voters vote.

Really? 80%? Are you SURE about that?

The FACTS prove differently (as is ALWAYS the case with your deceptions and lies):

Why Do Millions of Registered Voters Never Vote?

Survey Shows Why Many Americans Fail to Vote in Elections

What Percentage of Americans Vote? | eHow.com

Just a few of the links that prove you WRONG, as usual.

How exactly can you expand a lead you don't have? The total vote count for the November election is 0. That would be a tie.

I hate to break this to you, but polls dont count.

And yes, I say this even when it's contrary to Obama.

According to the Gallup trail heat polls Romney leads Obama 50% to 46% and Santorum is just one point behind Obama 49% to 48% however I don't know the last time these were updated. In the Rasmussen hypothetical match up Obama leads Romney 45% to 44% a dead heat and Santorum 47% to 43% Rasmussen updates these daily at 9.30 am.

Right now, no one is paying attention. The SCOTUS Obamacare fight is in the front.

Once the GOP sorts things out.....they'll turn their guns on Obama and he is going to drop like a shot.

Poll: Obama breaks 50 percent against Romney, Santorum - POLITICO.com

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Wednesday also indicates that the president's approval rating has inched over the 50% mark in CNN surveys for the first time since last May, when the polls were still registering the after-effects of the death of Osama bin Laden. The number of Americans who say the economy's in good shape has jumped 13 points since January, though the survey shows a majority still think it is in poor shape.

The same poll also has good harbingers for the Administrations approval ratings as well, now above 50%.

The USSC might consider the backlash leavening the nation without healthcare legislation when presently the best compromise possible is already a matter of "Law".

Oh gee, a CNN poll. I bet 100% of CNN viewers think Clinton left Bush a surplus too.

:lol:

double-facepalm.jpg

Poll: Obama breaks 50 percent against Romney, Santorum - POLITICO.com

And a CNN/ORC International survey released Wednesday also indicates that the president's approval rating has inched over the 50% mark in CNN surveys for the first time since last May, when the polls were still registering the after-effects of the death of Osama bin Laden. The number of Americans who say the economy's in good shape has jumped 13 points since January, though the survey shows a majority still think it is in poor shape.

The same poll also has good harbingers for the Administrations approval ratings as well, now above 50%.

The USSC might consider the backlash leavening the nation without healthcare legislation when presently the best compromise possible is already a matter of "Law".

There was no compromise.

Forum List

Back