Obama Executive Order Lets Illegal Immigrants Stay; Legal Immigrants Have to Leave

Obama Executive Order Lets Illegal Immigrants Stay; Legal Immigrants Have to Leave - Independent Journal Review

So let me get this straight.. An illegal person comes over with their child gets to stay because its NO fault of their own but a legal immigrant comes over here legally their child has to leave because of her age.. HYPOCRISY at its finest

For example, Fox News published an article about Lauren Gray, a 21-year-old dancer who has lived in the U.S. since the age of 4, when her parents came here from England on work visas.

OMG she has to go back to England. The culture shock will kill her. She'll have to learn to speak English.

Last edited:
Obama Executive Order Lets Illegal Immigrants Stay; Legal Immigrants Have to Leave - Independent Journal Review

So let me get this straight.. An illegal person comes over with their child gets to stay because its NO fault of their own but a legal immigrant comes over here legally their child has to leave because of her age.. HYPOCRISY at its finest

For example, Fox News published an article about Lauren Gray, a 21-year-old dancer who has lived in the U.S. since the age of 4, when her parents came here from England on work visas.

OMG she has to go back to England. The culture shock will kill her. She'll have to learn to speak English.

So you support selective enforcement of the law?

Got it.

Its a biased site with set up by two right wing smucks.

its not trustable

Got it.

What's so selective? Mexicans who became undocumented immigrants after June 15th can't stay either.

The entire immigration system is selective in the first place, BTW.

Of course you will support Obama on this. So her PARENTS stay here and have to make THEIR CHILD go over and that is ok but if NOT ok when its MEXICANS gotcha.. Boy your hypocrisy is running thick dude

Of course you will support Obama on this. So her PARENTS stay here and have to make THEIR CHILD go over and that is ok but if NOT ok when its MEXICANS gotcha.. Boy your hypocrisy is running thick dude

Have you ever been to either of the two countries?

Have you ever been to either of the two countries?
Yes I have been to Mexico . Whats the point. . My point is OBAMA is favoring one immigrant over another FOR VOTES period

Got it.

What's so selective? Mexicans who became undocumented immigrants after June 15th can't stay either.

Oh after.

I say again you support selective enforcement. Is this your version of two wrongs make a right?

Oh... The hypocrisy.

Got it.

Oh after.

I say again you support selective enforcement. Is this your version of two wrongs make a right?

ICE doesn't have enough resources to NOT selectively enforce the law.

Forum List

Back