Obama: Even Worse Than Poll Numbers

Wow if it isn't another one of my stalker trolls. LOL Funny thing is that I presented a valid counter argument in this thread and yet, instead of addressing the argument you do exactly what you accuse me of doing. You chime in offering NOTHING to the debate as you try oh so desperately to "flame" the poster.

You present nothing smith. I was talking about you, and not too you, twit. You again prove what I stated.

LOL So by calling you out for doing exactly what you FALSELY accused me of doing, I somehow prove your baseless attack to be true???? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense at all.
You trolled as you tried to attack me claiming I was a troll and are pissed because I called you out for you hypocrisy.
Run along now, I am waiting to see if the poster who started this thread has anything real to offer and since you don't have anything real to offer you are not worth the time.

Reality for you must really bite, troll. :lol:

dr smith's posts make the most sense to me when they say:

This message is hidden because drsmith1072 is on your ignore list.

Maybe it is just me.

You present nothing smith. I was talking about you, and not too you, twit. You again prove what I stated.

LOL So by calling you out for doing exactly what you FALSELY accused me of doing, I somehow prove your baseless attack to be true???? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense at all.
You trolled as you tried to attack me claiming I was a troll and are pissed because I called you out for you hypocrisy.
Run along now, I am waiting to see if the poster who started this thread has anything real to offer and since you don't have anything real to offer you are not worth the time.

Reality for you must really bite, troll. :lol:

for me?? No. However, for you? YES.

In reality, I added to the debate and actually tried to talk to the author of this thread about the facts. Where as you failed to add anything to the debate and trolled in here only to attack me. Your baseless attacks and hypocrisy have been exposed so run along troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back