Obama Escalates Raids for Illegal Immigrants

ICE raids matter in other areas, e.g., meat packing plants, construction sites...places like in Colorado...they matter.

:/

It fucking sucks. Most of the time, kids lose a parent.

And my question is this - would any mother leave her underage american born child behind if deported???? I would take my child with me even if it was the moon they were deporting me to!!! Stop with this bleeding heart mentality that WE separate the child from the parent. They have the option to take them or to leave them - they usually leave them as the believe it's their stepping stone into the USA!!!

Truth of the matter is looking through records of 1000 companies does nothing at all. When you start assigning border agents in mass quantities and penalizing Mexico for not assisting in the border control then I will be impressed but not until then.

Good job Mr Prez! This is the first time in my adult life I am proud of my President! :clap2:

Obama Escalates Raids for Illegal Immigrants
US Chamber of Commerce is displeased By Kevin Spak, Newser Staff
Jun 16, 2011

(Newser) – The Obama administration has notified 1,000 businesses in all 50 states that it’ll be scouring their hiring records for signs of illegal immigrant employees, in a surge of so-called “silent raids,” the Wall Street Journal reports. ICE wouldn’t identify the targets, but did say that businesses of all sizes were included, and that they all traded in “critical infrastructure and key resources,” such as food production, IT, financial services, and construction.

Obama Escalates Raids for Illegal Immigrants - US Chamber of Commerce is displeased
:clap2::clap2:

OP,

Apparently Obama doesn't care about his Hisspanic voter base any longer. He figured out there are more Americans than Hispanics and illegal alien voters. It does seem fishy since it was the illegal aliens who actually voted him in office with stolen American identities. I remember all those promises that he made to his Hispanic voter base "We're all Americans" blah, blah, blah... LOL He's lucky the Hispanics aren't too bright and they can't remember crap.

Obama just wants to open up new jobs for Americans so his jobs numbers don't look so bad. This guy is lower than whale shit.

Last edited:
ICE raids matter in other areas, e.g., meat packing plants, construction sites...places like in Colorado...they matter.

And my question is this - would any mother leave her underage american born child behind if deported???? I would take my child with me even if it was the moon they were deporting me to!!! Stop with this bleeding heart mentality that WE separate the child from the parent. They have the option to take them or to leave them - they usually leave them as the believe it's their stepping stone into the USA!!!

Kids are at school when the parent is detained. Often the dad is sent home. It's happened here.

Hold the parent until the kids are rounded up - then send them all over the border. This isn't general relativity.

Kids are at school when the parent is detained. Often the dad is sent home. It's happened here.

:eusa_boohoo:

We Americans must demand that we End Birthright Citizenship and demand that we close the border or else this crap will never end!

:eusa_boohoo:

We Americans must demand that we End Birthright Citizenship and demand that we close the border or else this crap will never end!

It comes from a poorly-decided USSC case about a hundred years ago. Conservatives should find someone with standing and get it overturned.

I think I would feel really weird if I were born in a country, spent my whole life there and didn't have citizenship.

Forum List

Back