Obama erupts: "Men have been getting on my nerves lately"

he hates himself

Don't be too sure ...

gay_obama_thumb2.jpg

Pretty sure he's a catcher, not a pitcher.

Brock Hussaine does not even have a beard. And she always said Micheal tells her what to do!

The metrosexual queer is pushing the "toxic masculinity" theme. Thank goodness we have n alpha male running things in Washington.

YOu mean the wimp under Putin.

Of course RWNJ's always put Obama in a neg light and pull what he says out of context.

And you don't with Trump? Lol

Trump is his own worst enemy, we do not even have to try to put him in a bad light.

He's trying to sound like a woman.

He thinks that by talking like a woman it will peel away some of the support for the president.

This may seem like a little thing, but this is all part of the conspiracy to get rid of Trump and put Hillary in the Whitehouse.

Gotta say that I'm with President Obama on this one! Quite a few men (not all) seem to be part of the idiot brigade these days.

I just listened to the Jason Lewis radio rant on CCN online. complaining that you can't call women sluts anymore, we vote based on emotion, which he has no way of knowing, and asking "is birth control really that important to you ladies" (no shit, Sherlock). You will notice that he the one having the emotional rant. Then there was the bimbo who told women to put an aspirin between their knees. Then we had the bimbo who suggested that women swallow tiny cameras so their reproductive organs can be checked. There's been too much of this type of crap lately. The guys responsible for this are complete brainless garbage.

And what's with all the little bitch-boys playing around in camouflage outfits trying to fool us into thinking that they're men?

I won't even get started on the little fuckhead in the Oval Office and his sexually-obsessed "holy" (hee hee) sidekick.

There are a lot of good men in this world, but where did all of this trash come from?

The metrosexual queer is pushing the "toxic masculinity" theme. Thank goodness we have n alpha male running things in Washington.

YOu mean the wimp under Putin.

Of course RWNJ's always put Obama in a neg light and pull what he says out of context.

And you don't with Trump? Lol

Trump is his own worst enemy, we do not even have to try to put him in a bad light.

Lol but here you all are everyday hating on every littlr thing you can. It really is old , tiresome and redundant.

Lystard, can you please listen to Rush, Tucker and Hannity today...Thanks, you delusional brainwashed idiot.

Gotta say that I'm with President Obama on this one! Quite a few men (not all) seem to be part of the idiot brigade these days.

I just listened to the Jason Lewis radio rant on CCN online. complaining that you can't call women sluts anymore, we vote based on emotion, which he has no way of knowing, and asking "is birth control really that important to you ladies" (no shit, Sherlock). You will notice that he the one having the emotional rant. Then there was the bimbo who told women to put an aspirin between their knees. Then we had the bimbo who suggested that women swallow tiny cameras so their reproductive organs can be checked. There's been too much of this type of crap lately. The guys responsible for this are complete brainless garbage.

And what's with all the little bitch-boys playing around in camouflage outfits trying to fool us into thinking that they're men?

I won't even get started on the little fuckhead in the Oval Office and his sexually-obsessed "holy" (hee hee) sidekick.

There are a lot of good men in this world, but where did all of this trash come from?
Problem with this is Obama forgets he's a man himself.
:gay:

Forum List

Back