Obama, Epic Scale Failure

Sort of hoping Congress gives Obama control of the debt ceiling. AKA Democrat poision pill.

Strange how the USA is doing better than any othe major economy, but thanks for the SECOND Pub cronyism and corruption WORLD Depression, 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction, and nonstop BS fear mongering, hater dupes.

Over 5.6 trillion added to the national debt by Obama/Democrats.

The business and economic climate showing no hope of restoration.

The natives or their leaders showing no signs of reconciliation or respect.

4 more years of this crap... What the Hell..???

Congress allocates the money, in every instance. No spending can occur without BOTH Houses of Congress passing the required legislation.

Since you claim that Obama and the Democrats are solely responsible, would you care to explain how that happened without the GOP dominated House approving of it?

Democrats Take Control on Hill

Friday, January 5, 2007

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was elected America's first female speaker of the House yesterday in a raucous, bipartisan celebration of a historic breakthrough, and hours later she presided over passage of the broadest ethics and lobbying revision since the Watergate era.

Democrats took control of the House and Senate after 12 years of nearly unbroken Republican rule, with resolute calls for bipartisan comity and a pledge to move quickly on an agenda of health-care, homeland security, education and energy proposals. Sen. Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.), the soft-spoken son of a hard-rock miner, took the helm of the Senate, after a closed-door session in the Capitol's stately Old Senate Chamber. But with the eyes of history riveted on her, it was Pelosi's day.

"This is an historic moment, for Congress, and for the women of this country. It is a moment for which we have waited more than 200 years," Pelosi proclaimed, to a roaring ovation in the packed House chamber. "For our daughters and granddaughters, today we have broken the marble ceiling. To our daughters and our granddaughters, the sky is the limit
:eusa_eh:

So...all the deficit spending was BEFORE 2010 when the GOP took control of the House?

New York Times has set Journalism standards unmatched in history

The New York Times is a discrace:mad:

THE NEW YORK TIMES AND THE HOLOCAUST

Below I attach three articles from 1942 and 1945 from The Guardian newspaper, which was then known as The Manchester Guardian, and an account by Zalmen Gradowski, a Polish Jew, written shortly before his death in Auschwitz.

I attach the articles from The Guardian (which speaks in 1942 of "The German scheme for total extermination [of the Jews]") as a reminder that there were news reports concerning the genocide of European Jewry from 1941 but the Allied powers did next to nothing to stop it over the next four years.

As I have pointed out before on this list, the most influential paper in the world, the New York Times, fearing that people might think it a "Jewish" paper, deliberately suppressed coverage of the Holocaust. When it did carry reports, these were often brief and buried inside the paper.

Example 1:
The two inches (yes, that was all) that the New York Times devoted on June 27, 1942 to the news that "700,000 Jews were reported slain in Poland."

Example 2: Reports in December 1942 that "two million Jews had been killed and five million more faced extermination" appeared only on page 20 of the New York Times.

Example 3: The New York Times reported (accurately) on July 2, 1944 that 400,000 Hungarian Jews had been deported to their deaths so far and 350,000 more were to be killed in the next weeks. Yet this news received only four column inches on page 12. The Times found room on that edition's front page to analyze the problem of New York holiday crowds on the move.

The disgraceful lack of coverage by the New York Times and other American papers has been well documented by historians. The New York Times has never adequately apologized for it. Had the Times reported properly on the Holocaust at the time (this in an age before television), other papers would probably have followed suit, and US public opinion may have forced the US government to act

Mideast Dispatch Archive: The New York Times and the Holocaust, and other items

There was a lot of conflicting information and information suppressed For security during the war years.

Bullshit friken apologist the New York Times could give a shit about millions of Jews being exterminated they ignore genocide they are disgrace

Congress allocates the money, in every instance. No spending can occur without BOTH Houses of Congress passing the required legislation.

Since you claim that Obama and the Democrats are solely responsible, would you care to explain how that happened without the GOP dominated House approving of it?

Friday, January 5, 2007

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was elected America's first female speaker of the House yesterday in a raucous, bipartisan celebration of a historic breakthrough, and hours later she presided over passage of the broadest ethics and lobbying revision since the Watergate era.

Democrats took control of the House and Senate after 12 years of nearly unbroken Republican rule, with resolute calls for bipartisan comity and a pledge to move quickly on an agenda of health-care, homeland security, education and energy proposals. Sen. Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.), the soft-spoken son of a hard-rock miner, took the helm of the Senate, after a closed-door session in the Capitol's stately Old Senate Chamber. But with the eyes of history riveted on her, it was Pelosi's day.

"This is an historic moment, for Congress, and for the women of this country. It is a moment for which we have waited more than 200 years," Pelosi proclaimed, to a roaring ovation in the packed House chamber. "For our daughters and granddaughters, today we have broken the marble ceiling. To our daughters and our granddaughters, the sky is the limit
:eusa_eh:

So...all the deficit spending was BEFORE 2010 when the GOP took control of the House?

Can you imagine how bad off the national debt would be if the Republican hadn't taken over the House in 2010 ?

Can you imagine how bad off the national debt would be if the Republican hadn't taken over the House in 2010 ?

It would've been just as it has been for going on 2 decades....too high to reasonably expect ever wiping it out.

It's the increasing rate of added debt and interest payments on the debt that's most troubling to me.

It would've been just as it has been for going on 2 decades....too high to reasonably expect ever wiping it out.

It's the increasing rate of added debt and interest payments on the debt that's most troubling to me.

It could stay where it is for the next ten years, and ten years from now because of inflation it will technically cost more to pay it off.

The idea of paying it off is really just a pipe-dream. It's never going to happen.

It could stay where it is for the next ten years, and ten years from now because of inflation it will technically cost more to pay it off.

The idea of paying it off is really just a pipe-dream. It's never going to happen.

If too many start to believe as you do, I'm thinking America is destined to epically fail and hopefully be restored..

If too many start to believe as you do, I'm thinking America is destined to epically fail and hopefully be restored..

I think my opinion on that is practical, however harsh to hear as it may be.

The figures we're talking about are astronomical, they were in 1990, they were in 2000, they were in 2010, and all the way to today. It's too damn much.

UMMMmm..... Lumpy. The president doesn't spend money. That would be the republican run House of representatives and the Senate that has a slim majority democrats.

Last edited:

So all those claims about Reagan tripling that national debt are pure horseshit? Is that really what you're admitting?

UMMMmm..... Lumpy. The president doesn't spend money. That would be the republican run House of representatives and the Senate that has a slim amjority democrats.

Democrats have had at least 66.66% of the political power for the past 6 years...just sayin

IMO we'll pull out of this quagmire.

I see impeachment coming. Just TOO much stuff going on that is illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral.

A real shame America has to suffer through this MISTAKE, but such is life.

So all those claims about Reagan tripling that national debt are pure horseshit? Is that really what you're admitting?

I'll be happy to admit that...if YOU will admit that it's not Obama's fault now.

Deal?

Obama owns it all dad.

This is his baby.

I'll be happy to admit that...if YOU will admit that it's not Obama's fault now.

Deal?

That doesn't answer the question I posed...does it?

Forum List

Back