Obama ENDS program that deported 283,000 criminal aliens

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
  • The Secure Communities program has been in place in limited form since 2006, and expanded nationwide in 2008. It allowed local law enforcement to hold arrestees and convicts 48 hours after they were officially bailed or released, if they were in the county illegally, so federal agents could pick them up and start immigration proceedings.

Instead, the administration has replaced it with a much narrower program that limits the list of qualifying offenses and only lets the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency intervene after an illegal immigrant is convicted.

Many make bail and never return to court to face their charges, however.

SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE HOMELAND SECURITY ORDERS

Obama ENDS program that deported 283 000 criminal aliens Daily Mail Online

Obama is so UN American he does everything to support our enemies and illegals. I am sick and tire of the pod president.

Obama is so UN American he does everything to support our enemies and illegals. I am sick and tire of the pod president.
So what does being "American" mean exactly?
A citizen, not illegal immigrant.
Then what does it mean to be a citizen? A lot of illegal immigrants do what the rest of American citizens do without any issues besides being illegal, so how does that make them our enemies?

Then what does it mean to be a citizen? A lot of illegal immigrants do what the rest of American citizens do without any issues besides being illegal, so how does that make them our enemies?
If you sneak into our country obviously you have no intention to follow our laws.

To not be illegal. If you have to have it explained, you need to go back to school.

Obviously you have to be born our naturalize here to be a citizen of our country (anchor babies should be the exception). If violating our immigration laws, working without authorization here, stealing ID's and jobs from Americans doesn't make one the enemy then I don't know what does.

If you sneak into our country obviously you have no intention to follow our laws.
Not all illegals decide to sneak into the U.S. because they want the benefits or rights of Americans. Some illegals come to the U.S. to escape the violence and drug wars that are becoming more and more prominent in Mexico. And you can't assume that every single illegal has the mentality of not following American laws. In fact, doesn't it make more sense that they WOULD follow the law? If you're out breaking laws left and right, that's a higher chance of you getting deported back to wherever you came from.

Forum List

Back