obama: end partisan attacks

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
wasn't it last week or so that obama said that we should end the partisan attacks....yet all he has done since then is attack republicans on a nearly a daily basis....i don't think i've seen a speech from him where he doesn't take a swipe at republicans....

this guy is a joke

When he discusses Republicans, he thinks he is just conveying information.

When we point out that his numbers don't add up, that is a partisan attack.

It is the 0bama form of verbal conjugation.

wasn't it last week or so that obama said that we should end the partisan attacks....yet all he has done since then is attack republicans on a nearly a daily basis....i don't think i've seen a speech from him where he doesn't take a swipe at republicans....

this guy is a joke

While I don't like Obama at all as President, I don't blame him for the division amongst our politicians and parties. The whole crew are a joke, as far as I am concerned.

We need to declare a new independence and get rid of the whole bunch of um' .

Exactly, now he says this? Owe Bama's had the microphone for over a year blaming Republicans for his deliberate failures to our people.

Obama must think Americans are stupid.
He says he wants to end partisan attacks. And then engages in partisan attacks.
He says he wants to lower the deficit. And then proposes a budget that massively increases it.
He gives 400 speeches about health care. And then says the problem is he hasn't gotten out enough and spoken about it.

This is exactly why his poll numbers are tanking and why his party will get spanked come Nov. And the best part is: he has no clue.

Le Monde, the leading French daily, noted in an editorial Tuesday, "Bush wasn't the problem; Obama isn't the solution. ... The allies are discovering that the misunderstandings go beyond personalities."

Le Monde, the leading French daily, noted in an editorial Tuesday, "Bush wasn't the problem; Obama isn't the solution. ... The allies are discovering that the misunderstandings go beyond personalities."

Have you got a link?
The Euros are the biggest bunch of pansies on Earth. They seem to be good at talking. And that's it.
They hate America and Americans, are jealous of our success. And so when Obama, who also hates America, comes along they fall in love with him.
Of course, you cant be President and act on your hatred. You have people to answer to. You have constituencies to satsify. So now the Euros have discovered that Obama isn't going to hand the keys over to them and do what they say. Not that he wouldn't like to of course.
So they're out of love with him.
Nyah nyah nyah.

this guy is a joke

Yes he is a joke..........

A light weight hypocrite, liar and phoney.

He is no better than the hacks who came before him on both sides of the isle. There is nothing new in Obama or any change from him, except the color of his skin!

Mike

I loved this bit from the article:
Many Europeans have had their own hopes dashed, officials on both sides of the Atlantic said. After eight often testy years dealing with President George W. Bush, they thought Mr. Obama would change the world to their liking, but now realize that any American president will act in his country's interests first.
Well, duh.

Have you got a link?
The Euros are the biggest bunch of pansies on Earth. They seem to be good at talking. And that's it.
They hate America and Americans, are jealous of our success. And so when Obama, who also hates America, comes along they fall in love with him.
Of course, you cant be President and act on your hatred. You have people to answer to. You have constituencies to satsify. So now the Euros have discovered that Obama isn't going to hand the keys over to them and do what they say. Not that he wouldn't like to of course.
So they're out of love with him.
Nyah nyah nyah.

I'm content with unplugging from Europe after all the shit they pulled on us during the last ten years because we really don't need to be there anymore. In fact I would like to unplug from the entire world and its organizations. They wanted to show how much they hate us then let them do shit on their own because I don't see why we should waste blood and treasure on ungrateful assholes of the world.

When they realize how much they need us they can each perform a presidential blowjob to the president of the United States before we actually do anything.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back