Obama/Economy ?

The way Bush and the Republicans have messed the American economy up.

There is nothing Obama could do that could make it worse.

In fact, what ever President Obama does could only make things better!!

That is logically flawed.

You cannot see the future.
A possible Obama presidency is in the future.
Therefore, you don't know if things will be better or worse in an Obama presidency.

Skull, this federal fund Obama is talking about would help states with their infrastructures, not pay for it completely. We already do help states with their infrastructure, but in the form of pork barrel spending. There isn't any limit set on the amount of money the federal government can spend. This idea from Obama, will actually CUT government spending.

No it won't.

it will be 60 billion added to the pork.

Yea he will fix everything problem is he doesn't say how,why,who is going to benefit, and the big question Who is going to pay for his secret fix. It is pretty easy to spend someone elses money

How does taking away from sucessful taxpayers and giving to the 40% that are non-taxpayers grow the economy?

When you provide tax cuts to tax payers you create more capital for business to create jobs. When you give redistributed money to the low income, money falls from heaven and it further entrenches them in their economic class. Funny thing has happened in this country, instead of calling welfare, welfare, these days politicians call it tax credits.

How does taking away from sucessful taxpayers and giving to the 40% that are non-taxpayers grow the economy?

It doesn't.

When you provide tax cuts to tax payers you create more capital for business to create jobs. When you give redistributed money to the low income, money falls from heaven and it further entrenches them in their economic class. Funny thing has happened in this country, instead of calling welfare, welfare, these days politicians call it tax credits.

That's correct.

Perhaps you responded to the wrong person.

Proably the same way taxing future taxpayers does when we borrow trillions to give tax cuts to billionaries, eh?

When you provide tax cuts to tax payers you create more capital for business to create jobs.

When you provide tax cuts to average citizens you give them enough money to buy stuff from businesses which creates jobs which make rich people richer.

That isn't obvious to you?

When you give redistributed money to the low income, money falls from heaven and it further entrenches them in their economic class.

Cry me a river.

If heaven can afford over a trillion dollars for the war in Iraq and another trillion plus to bail out the richest people on earth from their own excessive greed, Heaven can surely afford to help out the working class.

Funny thing has happened in this country, instead of calling welfare, welfare, these days politicians call it tax credits.

Couldn't agree more. And the people who benefit from tax credits are those who will put that money right back into the system thus inevitably that money ends up where?

In the hands of some business, of course.

I'm failing to understand what you're whining about to be honest.

The reason we're going into this depression is the same reason we went into it in 1929.

Average people's salaries aren't keeping up with the cost of living while the of incomes of people with disposable incomes is so high they're seeking ways to invest it, which include stupid things like betting on naked dereivatives.

The rich are nice folks, but we really can't trust them with too much money.

They're forever blowing bubbles with it.

I wasn't responding to you, I was asking a general question.

The next time you respond to me and you want to ask a general question to everyone, make sure you make it clear. This is a message board that identifies replies to SPECIFIC people in those threads. You responded to me and asked a question. Therefore, it was assumed that you asked ME the question.

During the last Presidential debate Barack Obama said that he will fix the economy from the bottom up. Does anyone know how he plans to do this?
Oh you silly,
It is so easy--first, you take away all the money and property from the most productive people in your society and give it to the least productive people in your society. If folks start to complain too much, you take these trouble makers and send them to re-eduction camps out in the desert--just make sure they have nice showers and living facilities. It has been done before and no reason why it cannot be done again.

The next time you respond to me and you want to ask a general question to everyone, make sure you make it clear. This is a message board that identifies replies to SPECIFIC people in those threads. You responded to me and asked a question. Therefore, it was assumed that you asked ME the question.

xisted look at my post it doesn't include one of your posts.

Proably the same way taxing future taxpayers does when we borrow trillions to give tax cuts to billionaries, eh?

When you provide tax cuts to average citizens you give them enough money to buy stuff from businesses which creates jobs which make rich people richer.

That isn't obvious to you?

Cry me a river.

If heaven can afford over a trillion dollars for the war in Iraq and another trillion plus to bail out the richest people on earth from their own excessive greed, Heaven can surely afford to help out the working class.

Couldn't agree more. And the people who benefit from tax credits are those who will put that money right back into the system thus inevitably that money ends up where?

In the hands of some business, of course.

I'm failing to understand what you're whining about to be honest.

The reason we're going into this depression is the same reason we went into it in 1929.

Average people's salaries aren't keeping up with the cost of living while the of incomes of people with disposable incomes is so high they're seeking ways to invest it, which include stupid things like betting on naked dereivatives.

The rich are nice folks, but we really can't trust them with too much money.

They're forever blowing bubbles with it.

Can you provide a link to show trillions of dollars of tax breaks for the wealthy or is that only a Democratic talking point?

Historically for the low income have down nothing to grow the economy.

When you give tax breaks to small businesses you free up more capital for job creation.

Forum List

Back