Obama economy

Look, I am not down on Obama because of the economy. He has not received any help at all as far as I am concerned. Republicans have tried or succeeded in blocking almost everything he has tried to do. That being said, please do not try to sugar coat things by showing us how good things are, because they are not good.
How many bills that have passed the HoR are languishing in Reid's inbox?

Republicans blocking indeed. :rolleyes:

Look, I am not down on Obama because of the economy. He has not received any help at all as far as I am concerned. Republicans have tried or succeeded in blocking almost everything he has tried to do. That being said, please do not try to sugar coat things by showing us how good things are, because they are not good.
How many bills that have passed the HoR are languishing in Reid's inbox?

Republicans blocking indeed. :rolleyes:

Oh those pesky details.

• Banned
These charts are the facts.

they dont comport with the republican doom saying partisan lies

Fair commentary. The GOP has done a masterful job of stopping Obama at every turn, and then pointing the finger at him for the results. But the American public doesn't appear to be buying it: A Gallup poll released June 14 says:

68% of respondents blame Bush a great deal/moderate amount, compared to 52% of respondents placing similar levels of blame on Obama. (The total adds up to more than 100% because individual respondents can place levels of blame on both presidents.)

The GOP has been intellectually dishonest in two areas. First, handcuffing Obama and then blaming him for it, and second, pretending that the global meltdown was just another recession, that we should have bounced right back. They know better.

Neither party has much to crow about on the economy, they have both behaved miserably. It should would be nice, though, if they would put the country before their party. The GOP admitted they just wanted to get Obama.

Oh, NOW this chart is a fact.

But you said it wasn't when you were trying to peddle your hack chart that cut off in January.

I just love how your definition of facts evolves. :lol:

... because they are not good

they are better than if the Great Recession had lead to a new Turn of the Century World Wide Depression - that was prevented by the economic policies (Stimulus) of the present Administration that curtailed the 07-09 Great Recession in less than two years after taking office.

Europe is now experiencing a second period of negative GDP and retrenchment of their recession that would be far worse if the US were having a similar condition.

relatively speaking, a slow recovery is far better than either negative GDP or neg. job growth that would indeed not be good.

Whose Facts?

Get off the Couch and go out in the Real world, Talk to the 1st 100 people you meet in an average City, talk to 100 of your friends, talk to 100 people you do business with.

They will tell you the TRUTH......

Yes the economy has very slightly improved in select areas, talk about being partisan... you must look at the REAL picture, not the one sided crap Obama and his Media :)

Whose Facts?

Get off the Couch and go out in the Real world, Talk to the 1st 100 people you meet in an average City, talk to 100 of your friends, talk to 100 people you do business with.

Yes the economy has very slightly improved in select areas, talk about being partisan... you must look at the REAL picture, not the one sided crap Obama and his Media :)

That might be a problem for TM :tongue:

ObamaCarvilleNoRecovery.jpg

(Image: EIB NETWORK)​

Whose Facts?

That might be a problem for TM :tongue:

Your are correct, I should be ashamed to make fun of the dis-advantaged, but I really did not intend too :)

I apologize TM

these charts are the truth.

pretending they are not is just more of your childish insanity

The Porkulus package was to "prevent" unemployment going over 8%, the real rate is around 13% ever since that bill passed.

Idiots continually defending Obamination's economy should have all their assets taken away and thrown in the street.

We have a few more months to wallow in obama's economic swamp. Then we vote to drain it.

Forum List

Back