Obama: Economic Crisis vs Debate?

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
09262008.jpg

yeah, except he was in Washington all day yesterday working on the crisis...

fuck, you really are a retard aren't you?

yeah, except he was in Washington all day yesterday working on the crisis...

fuck, you really are a retard aren't you?

And also McCain's going to so just how bad is this thread?

I think I've found one person dumber then Palin

Hey, artard...

how 'bout a little truthiness?

your guy overplayed his hand

WASHINGTON (CNN ) -- Republican presidential nominee Sen. John McCain will participate in Friday night's debate with his Democratic rival, Sen. Barack Obama, McCain campaign staff said.

McCain to show up for debate after all - CNN.com

Now hurry up and check the RNC website so you can figure out how they want you to post now.

Allegedly. I hear filing in those law firms can be strenuous, though.

That's what I have people like you (just smarter) for. ;)

You must have the worst taste in your mouth being such an angry and bitter person

*Edit*

Now let's have another whole thread hijacked by allie icky as she does another "me, me, me" thing.

Obama has run from McCain all summer long.

McCain was asked, by the Secretary of the Treasury of the US, to BE PRESENT in Washington. Before Obama trailed in for his photo op. McCain was called in because he was seen as the one person who might be able to bring both sides to an agreement. He didn't just decide to cut and run. He was requested to serve, and he is. He's always said and proved that he puts service before campaigning, before politics, before his personal life, and he does.

Obama, on the other hand..well, why would anyone expect or want him there? After all, his whole career has been avoiding making any sort of decision on anything. And in fact, he has said that "if he's needed" he'll be where he's needed. He isn't interested in being there, he doesn't want to be there, he wants to get the hell out of dodge before he's required to actually commit to something that will come back and bite him in the ass later. Because Obama does NOT put service before self, campaign, or ambition. Obama is and Obama has always been about Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
That's what I have people like you (just smarter) for. ;)

You must have the worst taste in your mouth being such an angry and bitter person

*Edit*

Now let's have another whole thread hijacked by allie icky as she does another "me, me, me" thing.

Only if you choose to make it about me, dear.

ahhh yes, the town hall meeting thing...

GMAB... Obama didn't even have the nomination until the end of August first of all... second why should Obama give in to whiny bitch baby McCain?

There are three debates set up by the OFFICIAL debate commission... that is all the candidates are required to do...

stop whining about the town hall meetings... it's really pathetic.

Lol. Yeah, when Obama's cowardly, it's portrayed as good and wise.

When McCain chooses to do his JOB as a senator, and postpone a debate for a couple of days, you have the balls to criticize him?

What a piece of work. For that, a neg rep. Then you may whine about it.

Last edited:
I don't care if you neg rep me Allie... what is that -27 points? :lol: big fucking deal...

and js neg rep'd me too.. so I got a two for one deal YAY ME!

and tell me Allie... what job exactly has McCain done as a Senator recently? he hasn't cast a vote since APRIL you fucking retard... and guess what... no deal has been reached and yet he's going to the debate anyway!! why? because he knows he'll look like a complete fucking coward if he skips it...unlike Obama who wasn't obligated to participate in some "town hall" meeting that McCain and his camp set up and stacked with his supporters....

oh and btw...they almost had a deal yesterday until McCain showed up.... is his job to fuck everything up? he seems to excel at that...

oh and btw...they almost had a deal yesterday until McCain showed up.... is his job to fuck everything up? he seems to excel at that...

A deal that was totally FUCKED UP. I don't think McCain's appearance had anything to do with stopping the deal, but if it did, praise the Lord. That deal was fucking stupid.

A deal that was totally FUCKED UP. I don't think McCain's appearance had anything to do with stopping the deal, but if it did, praise the Lord. That deal was fucking stupid.

how do you know? did a birdy tell you? :ahole-1:

:lol: at the pic of Obama on the phone... :lol:

Okay, I have no clue what people are talking about, THERE WAS NO DEAL!!. Harry Reid,Chris Dodd, and Barney Frank came out in front of the microphones announced we have a deal!!, followed 5 mins. later by the republicans, saying WE DON'T HAVE A DEAL. So guess what, all the whinning Harry Reid was doing in order to help out Barack Obama still does not change the fact there WAS NO DEAL. Isn't in intersting though, how fast they all get off their collective asses, to get a deal done though when John McCain comes to town for whatever reason it was. So in all this what was Obama doing? I'll be on the phone if you need me?, then when that wasn't good enough he was where till today? Yes Folks in WASHAINGTON D.C. . I cannot believe that ANYONE would think anything Harry Reid says or Chris Dodd for that matter has anything credible associated with it. Harry Reid is the same guy who said this,

"I got some good news in the last hour or so … it appears that Sen. McCain is going to come out for this." Harry Reid on the Bailout Which John McCain later denied.

He is also the same guy who said this,

"I believe ... that this war is lost, and this surge is not accomplishing anything" Harry Reid

Chris Dodd? come on people this is the same guy who the NUMBER #1 person with his nose in the PAC money ass of Fannie/Freddie.

So it is surprising that they would repeat the exact , and I mean EXACT words from an -oped that was in the daily-kos this morning and the huffington post about John McCain? These are the same people who have an approval rating are you ready. less that George W. Bush at a whopping 17%.

Forum List

Back