Obama Eagerly Awaits His 17 Day Hawaii Christmas Vacation (Paid By You, The Taxpayer)

And the left is now becoming their own "birthers" , (what a stupid label whoever made that one up should be slapped) over Ted Cruz

so you all can shoot your high horses, now

LOL.....no...that is what is so very funny.

Right wing extremist racists like Stevie the racist here on the boards is arguing that Cruz is not eligible.

Liberals such as myself keep pointing out that Cruz is presumably eligible because presumably his mother was a U.S. citizenship.

Birthers against Cruz are almost exclusively part of one particular wingnut subset of the wingnut Birthers- those who made up new definitions of 'Natural Born Citizen' to exclude anyone whose father was a citizen of an African nation- but now believe their own invention and extend it to those on the right they don't approve of.

I sure wish I had been around last week when it finally sunk in to Steve: Obama's not going to be kicked out.

it bothers me more that the dregs of politics ( Congress) gets a vacation on the taxpayers dime ...

$172K a year, paid vacations, and the ability to give themselves a raise ... and all they do is bitch about each other ...
i used to enjoy my Govt vacation.....5 weeks a year and you can bank i think 250 hours.....

In my last couple years working I took my 5 weeks vacation one day at a time, and adding my holidays and a few sick days to that,

had a year round 4 day work week. I highly recommend it.
i hear ya......i worked with a guy who had his 5 weeks for the year + the max you can bank.....they had to force the guy to take a few weeks at the end of the year or else lose your excess over the bankable amount.....the guy would not even take few days off.....only if he had to...

I like that shithead Obama being on vacation. He fvcks up the country less that way.

By the way, Obama thinks Hawaii is in Asia. What a moron!

After a busy month of kicking Putin's ass, granting immigration reform and recognizing Cuba

Hope our President enjoys a well deserved vacation
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"well deserved" ???????

that is all the motha-fucka does is VACATION or golf..., plus fuck over the United States of America.., hummm, on second thought that is a full time job for him, how can he take a vacation when fucking over the United States of America is his first priority ???? :up:
so.... :up_yours: rightwhigger
So many executive orders to issue....so little time

I like that shithead Obama being on vacation. He fvcks up the country less that way.

By the way, Obama thinks Hawaii is in Asia. What a moron!
Which continent is Hawaii in?

Shouldn't we be happy he is on vacation? The less he is governing and making things worse the more power we have to get our lives in order.

Shouldn't we be happy he is on vacation? The less he is governing and making things worse the more power we have to get our lives in order.

What is the Congress going to do over vacation?

With all his gallivanting for speech's and fundraisers. He must work a grand total of TWO WEEKS.

What a gig, oh the wifey hoses us down Real good too

makes you wonder who's running things in the Shadows. damn scary
He only works two weeks?

Last week I thought he was a dictator?

How dare you bring logic and rationality to the USMB. He must work all the time so they can bitch about what he does in Washington.

New Topics

Forum List

Back