obama drops "al quaeda is on the run" from his speeches

Defense Secretary Panetta said he thinks al Qaeda is on the run in July. Do you have link to where the President has said it? I realize that it is a new right wing talking point and that makes it the 'truth' and all. You'll have to forgive me if that is not enough for me.

He's dropped the line. If you heard speeches made before he dropped the line, pay attention to what they are now because he is no longer using it.

How can any US President say "Al Qaida is on the run" when they work for the C.I.A.?

You've already forgotten the fact that the US supports Al Qaida in the Middle East?

Obama meant to say that AQ is running Afghanistan Security Forces. Obama is using the Benghazi Consulate as his new model

Obama, in his arrogance, takes it for granted whenever he resorts to the "Big Lie" by necessity or choice, that his gift of oratory is sufficient to convince everyone that whatever he says is the truth no matter how absurd the statement. "Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal" etc. His campaign talking point "Big lie" that "al Qaeda is on the run" due to his policy of appeasement acquired some chips , breaks and tears around the edges. Just four little "Bumps in the road"

After the arrest of another al quaeda operative in New York City, obama has made a nod to reality and dropped the line "al quaeda is on the run" from his speeches. He comes closer to admitting defeat.

Obama dropping 'Al Qaeda is on the run' from stump speech? - Fox News

He said that in every speech i saw yesterday.

So.... FAIL.

Thanks for playing!!:clap2:

Um no he stopped at Osama is dead and did not mention Al Qaeda being on the run every time since the Debate.

Epic Fail.

Defense Secretary Panetta said he thinks al Qaeda is on the run in July. Do you have link to where the President has said it? I realize that it is a new right wing talking point and that makes it the 'truth' and all. You'll have to forgive me if that is not enough for me.

You need a Link? The Exact line was Al Qaeda is on it's heals, and it was a regular part of his stump speech for the last few months, until Yesterday.

Forum List

Back