Obama: Dream Act Vote 'My Biggest Disappointment'

Speeddemon22

Dec 10, 2010
Obama: Dream Act Vote 'My Biggest Disappointment'

"I am determined and this administration is determined to get immigration
reform done. It is the right thing to do. I think it involves securing our
borders. My administration has done more on border security than any
administration in recent years. We have more of everything--ICE, Border Patrol, surveilance, you name it. So we take border security seriously. And we take going after emplyers for using and exploiting undocumented workers, we take that seriously. But we need to reform this immigration system so we are a nation of laws and we are a nation of immigrants. And at MINIMUM, we should be able to get DREAM Act done. And so I'm gonna go back at it. And I'm gonna engage in Republicans who, uh, I think some of them know in their heart of hearts it's the right thing to do."

Is he fucking kidding?

After his Administration abandoned worksite enforcement policies
that had resulted in record levels of arrests, deportations, and penalties against scofflaw employers and replaced it with a “soft” audit process that allows illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S., we're suppose to believe he's going after employers for using and exploiting illegals?

After an internal U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) memorandum blatantly advised the leadership at USCIS—and, presumably, Secretary Janet Napolitano—to simply ignore the law, and not issue “Notice to Appear” letters to those illegal immigrants who did not have another avenue to use to delay their deportation, we're suppose to believe the Obama Administration is serious about enforcing illegal immigration laws?

After it was uncovered that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has begun to review and dismiss cases of non-criminal illegal immigrants, which will allow those illegal immigrants to remain in America, we're suppose to believe he's really on top of the illegal immigration problem?

Is he smoking crack instead of cigarettes now, or what?

Look, I would support giving these DREAMERS amnesty if our Federal Government could get its shit together and effectively STOP more illegals from coming to our country. But that's not happening by any stretch of the imagination and Obama knows it. He stands there behind his podium acting like he's doing everything in his power to secure our borders and enforce illegal immigration laws, while in reality, he is doing the exact opposite. Nevertheless, he is the DREAMERS' superhero--Obama to the rescue!!! :clap2:To them, he is a saint. And as such, he knows he has to keep their hope alive, even if it means lying about the support he'll never get from the Republican majority in the House next year.

Obama Administration Must Enforce Immigration Laws | The Heritage Foundation

You forgot to mention on top of everything else you pointed out that his administration SUED a state that put forth an effort to do what the federal government was supposed to be doing.

"Immigration Reform" to the kenyan and liberals is CODE for AMNESTY. They're whoring for votes. They see a whole new voting block that needs to suck off the governments tit to survive. The tit that they keep flowing on other people's money. The tit that's about to run dry.

Last edited:
Awwww, how sweet his biggest Disappoint is "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" and not for you ungrateful, selfish, Stpid American LEGAL citizens AND that dang pesky over 10% UNEMPLOYMENT.

What a guy.:lol:

Yeah, you're right Pale. I should have mentioned that. I guess the only reason I didn't was that everyone pretty much considers it old news. BTW, does it surprise you that it was a Clinton appointee who struck down parts of that Arizona law?

While we're on the subject though, let's recap that part of Arizona's legislation that was struck down...

At the 11th hour, a federal judge blocked the most controversial parts of Arizona's tough new "papers, please" immigration law, which takes effect Thursday.

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton suspended the law's requirement that cops check a person's immigration status during traffic stops, detentions and arrests.

She also put a hold on the requirement that legal immigrants carry their citizenship papers at all times or face penalties and the provision making it illegal for an undocumented immigrant to have a job.

In her ruling, Bolton said the law would put an unfair burden on legal immigrants.

"There is a substantial likelihood that officers will wrongfully arrest legal resident aliens," the Clinton appointee ruled. "Preserving the status quo is less harmful."

OKAY, SHE PUT A HOLD ON THE PROVISION MAKING IT ILLEGAL FOR AN UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT TO HAVE A JOB. WASN'T THAT ALREADY ILLEGAL ACCORDING TO FEDERAL LAW? YES, IT WAS. AND HERE THIS BITCH IS, FLAUNTING HER POWER, SAYING 'FUCK YOU' TO THE STATE OF ARIZONA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back