Obama Draws 4.1 Million Fewer Viewers Than Third Press Conference

He was over exposed from the beginning. Now people, by the MILLIONS, are seeing that he's nothing but a little shit head, lying, con man that was NOT ready for the Presidency. The honeymoon is over and obama is starting to feel the heat. But keep watching folks, because I think we'll see him completely melt down. This little fucker is so narcissistic that for him to realize he's no longer adored as he thinks he should be, he's going to fall apart, right before our eyes.

His birth certificate might surface sooner than you think. It may well be more than just conservatives and republicans that want to see. It may be dems and past supporters as well, because they know that's one sure way to get rid of him.

Last edited:
He was over exposed from the beginning. Now people, by the MILLIONS, are seeing that he's nothing but a little shit head, lying, con man that was NOT ready for the Presidency. The honeymoon is over and obama is starting to feel the heat. But keep watching folks, because I think we'll see him completely melt down. This little fucker is so narcissistic that for him to realize he's no longer adored as he thinks he should be, he's going to fall apart, right before our eyes.

His birth certificate might surface sooner than you think. It may well be more than just conservatives and republicans that want to see. It may be dems as well, because they know that's one sure way to get rid of him.

I agree the first is a possibility.

What do you base the birth certificate comment on though?

Did you catch the most recent Chris Mathews tirade regarding the birth cert. contoversy? What a hoot!

Obama Draws 4.1 Million Fewer Viewers Than Third Press Conference

You can only watch the same old movie so many times before you begin to learn the lines. He has one of these Press Conferences just about every week someplace. Just like all rock stars, he'll fall from the top 10 before too long...

His birth certificate might surface sooner than you think. It may well be more than just conservatives and republicans that want to see. It may be dems as well, because they know that's one sure way to get rid of him.

I agree the first is a possibility.

What do you base the birth certificate comment on though?

Did you catch the most recent Chris Mathews tirade regarding the birth cert. contoversy? What a hoot!

If obama told mathews to lie down and then shit in his mouth and told him it was a chocolate bar, mathews would believe him, thank him, and then a tingle would run down his leg.

I base the birth certificate issue on the fact that obama has never proven he was born in America. Quite to the contrary, about the best proof I've ever seen of where obama was born was his grandmother saying she was there when he was born in Mombasa, Kenya. Now obama is hiding his supposed real birth certificate... spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on it, and also keeping hidden a myriad of other things, all of which could lend credence to where he was born.

Last edited:
But at least Caddyshack is still funny.

Love that groundhog.

He's alright...
gopher_caddyshack_profile_page.jpg

GOPHER 4 PRESIDENT!!!

24.7 million watched it though and it was a one issue press conference.

Not bad.

Forum List

Back