Obama Drags Sasha And Malia Into Gay Marriage. They Can Be Publicly Ridiculed Now

Obama_Exposer

May 11, 2012
Obama has publicly brought his daughters into the public spotlight by naming both Sasha and Malia as one of his reasons that influenced him for approving gay marriage. That announcement to ABC's Robin Roberts opens the door for ridicule of his daughters in a public format this campaign season. He once said his daughters are off limits. By him dragging them into a hotly contested subject on Gay Marriage, he has greenlighted Sasha and Malia's views to be subjected to scrutiny in a mainstream format by people with public opinions. I concur with this. One example recently was Bristol Palin who formed her pubic opinion about the daughters gay marriage influence on the president. It all started when Obama stated this in a mainstream media format:

Obama's family influenced his gay marriage shift, aides say - Los Angeles Times

"There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents, and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective," Obama said.

With Obama publicly bringing Sasha and Malia into this, that gives Bristol Palin the right to form a public opinion and she does by saying:

“In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that — as great as her friends may be — we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.”

Bristol Palin rips President Obama for listening to daughters*Malia, Sasha on supporting gay marriage* - NY Daily News

Thanks to Obama, the American public can now ridicule and scrutinize Sasha and Malia's actions, ideas and lifestyle.

Last edited:
Obama has publicly brought his daughters into the public spotlight by naming both Sasha and Malia as one of his reasons that influenced him for approving gay marriage. That announcement to ABC's Robin Roberts opens the door for ridicule of his daughters in a public format this campaign season. He once said his daughters are off limits. By him dragging them into a hotly contested subject on Gay Marriage, he has greenlighted Sasha and Malia's views to be subjected to scrutiny in a mainstream format by people with public opinions. I concur with this. One example recently was Bristol Palin who formed her pubic opinion about the daughters gay marriage influence on the president. It all started when Obama stated this in a mainstream media format:

"There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents, and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them and frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective," Obama said.

With Obama publicly bringing Sasha and Malia into this, that gives Bristol Palin the right to form a public opinion and she does by saying:

“In this case, it would’ve been helpful for him to explain to Malia and Sasha that while her friends parents are no doubt lovely people, that’s not a reason to change thousands of years of thinking about marriage. Or that — as great as her friends may be — we know that in general kids do better growing up in a mother/father home. Ideally, fathers help shape their kids’ worldview.”

Bristol Palin rips President Obama for listening to daughters*Malia, Sasha on supporting gay marriage* - NY Daily News

Thanks to Obama, the American public can now ridicule and scrutinize Sasha and Malia's actions, ideas and lifestyle.

So you're drooling now to be able to ridicule a couple of little girls who are not even or barely teenagers?

What a great day this must be for you.

So go ahead, what would you like to ridicule first? This should be good.

obama brought his neighbors in. He lives in the White House, what neighbors does he have? He will say anything if he thinks it might get him a vote. Which is why he's now losing the black vote over the gay issue.

Only obama could lose the black vote.

Oh and Obama-Exposer. You might want to learn how to expose a link properly.

Kids are off limits dumbass

Not when they are used in a public format for political gain as Obama did here.

Always off limits. Period
I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

Obama is living in a fantasy world. He fancies himself a great leader and wise man. He is THE most narcissistic President we have had in my lifetime. ( I was born in '43)

He uses personal anecdotes sprinkled with lies and embellished truths to gain sympathy for his political stance. He is one fucked up liar!

...and speaking of getting advice from one's daughters, I think Jimmah Cottah consulted with Amy more often than we know. I've met her. She has twice the smarts of her daddy!

Last edited:

I have to disagree. They should get the same scrutiny as Palins young teenagers did back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, moral and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

Wrong..... PERIOD!

We dont need to get in the mud to prove pigs are muddy.

So you're drooling now to be able to ridicule a couple of little girls who are not even or barely teenagers?

youasswipes didn't have a problem picking on the Palin children,, I'd just like to remind you of that so cry us a fucking river whydon'tchya?

Obama is living in a fantasy world. He fancies himself a great leader and wise man. He is THE most narcissistic President we have had in my lifetime. ( I was born in '43)

He uses personal anecdotes sprinkled with lies and embellished truths to gain sympathy for his political stance. He is one fucked up liar!

...and speaking of getting advice from one's daughters, I think Jimmah Cartah consulted with Amy more often than we know.

I agree. You posted a minute apart from me. See my post on Amy Carter above.

I have to disagree. They should be open to scrutiny as Palins young teenagers were back in the 08 election. Their lifestyle, morals and values should be publicly exposed. They are public figures and Obama drug them into a highly contested public national situation. It's no different than when Jimmy Carter named his daughter Amy for influencing his decision on Nuclear Proliferation in a national debate.

Obama Exposer

Well yea, should and would are two different words. Obama has been parading them around since the beginning. I would hope the folks that lean right wouldn't fall as low as the lefties that attacked the Palin children.

I think I'll just leave the kiddos out of this one. I think most conservatives and middle of the road voters would think the same. We don't have to attack the kids when the daddy has enough of his own problems to go after.

youasswipes didn't have a problem picking on the Palin children
,, I'd just like to remind you of that so cry us a fucking river whydon'tchya?

The left is full of hypocrisy.

they ONLY reason Palins girl was talk about was because she got pregnant.

She got pregnant while having a MOM who was pro abstinenace ONLY teaching.

It proved the program was a failure.

Now if one of Obamas girls gets pregnant than you can talk about that ok.

...and speaking of getting advice from one's daughters, I think Jimmah Cartah consulted with Amy more often than we know.

I agree. You posted a minute apart from me. See my post on Amy Carter above.
Yep! I think one of our Presidents consulted the stars (literally) and the liberal Presidents have long been followers of the stars (Hollywood).

Obama and Family seem to have a great attraction for the likes of George Looney.

youasswipes didn't have a problem picking on the Palin children,, I'd just like to remind you of that so cry us a fucking river whydon'tchya?

Oh I guess two wrongs make a right now.

Go right ahead. Says more about the likes of you, tho.

Forum List

Back