Obama doubles down- again!

Umm. How do you figure when since about six months into his first term every single economic indicator has turned upward? Yes, we all know that you Conservatives are a bunch of impatient and petulant children, but the economy IS improving, looking at every single economic indicator.

I would say the Bush economy of 2007-2009 is one of the worst. But Obama's nah, Blood, that's just spin, dawg.

Of course you would say Bush has the worst... You're a partisan Troll. Bush had a pretty shitty economy towards the end, but we're talking about 4 years of a horrid economy under Obama, unless he turns it around here in the next few months.

Anyways Bush's economic policy is near identical to Obama's.... Cut taxes and spend spend spend.

Pretty shitty?

He handed Obama an economic collapse

Which is what is REALLY fucking funny about the Conservatives voting for Romney. Romney is the second coming of Bush II.

Obama is tone deaf and an ideological moron. BUH-BYE Mr. President

Is it any wonder that recent polls show the majority of Americans disapprove of the president's economic policies and are asking why his explosion of spending and debt has done so little good. Mr. Obama claims that when he took office nobody knew just how deep this recession really was. Not so. I and other economists said it was going to be the worst recession in a generation, and immediately after the 2008 election urged him to temporarily set aside his big-government social-engineering agenda, from energy to health-care reform. Whatever their pros and cons, it was the worst possible time to add such a cost burden and uncertainty to the economy. He was mistaken in the hope the economy could withstand his change.
To the bolded: Just more of his incompetence.

That is the single best word that describes Obama: Incompetent.

If we knew how bad it was going to be why did you all fight the people who told you it was coming?

Obama is tone deaf and an ideological moron. BUH-BYE Mr. President

Is it any wonder that recent polls show the majority of Americans disapprove of the president's economic policies and are asking why his explosion of spending and debt has done so little good. Mr. Obama claims that when he took office nobody knew just how deep this recession really was. Not so. I and other economists said it was going to be the worst recession in a generation, and immediately after the 2008 election urged him to temporarily set aside his big-government social-engineering agenda, from energy to health-care reform. Whatever their pros and cons, it was the worst possible time to add such a cost burden and uncertainty to the economy. He was mistaken in the hope the economy could withstand his change.

Just because you say he's incompetent, you know that doesn't make it true right?

Just because you say he's incompetent, you know that doesn't make it true right?
Now, THAT is true. But, that's why I use evidence.

Just the way I roll.

I think you have the meaning of "evidence" all mixed up. Because every economic indicator has been moving upward for about two years now...so, it kind of makes your argument...oh what's the word?

Invalid?
False?
Total and complete fucking bullshit rhetoric?

One of those, I'm sure.

Just the way I roll.

I think you have the meaning of "evidence" all mixed up. Because every economic indicator has been moving upward for about two years now...so, it kind of makes your argument...oh what's the word?

Invalid?
False?

One of those, I'm sure.
Really? Every economic indicator?

Wow.

Regardless, Obama was taken by surprise by how bad the economy is. He was incompetent before he even got elected. He proposed and supported unconstitutional law, yet he is a "constitutional scholar". It took him months on end to decide whether to send support to boots on the ground, even though the military all said it was needed.

Etc.

Etc.

The recession ended when?

Obama's efforts went into effect when?

Obama starts his count of "jobs saved and created when"?

Obama is paying people overtime to look for ways to slice the numbers to find a way to give him credit for anything other than stomping on a recovery which was ready to start three months after he entered office regardless of what course he chose.

His stimulus should have given the recovery oomph. Would have given the recovery oomph. IF he had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well, as opposed to what he really did, which was spend 15 months creating new regulations and infusing uncertainty throughout the nation. Economic uncertainty and uncertainty about what the hell he was doing when he claimed to get what our priorities were but instead farted around trying to find ways to push through his legacy legislation in the face of a growing swell of opposition to it.

Obama must be stopped. Look at what he did when he knew that people were against what he was doing. Just imagine what he'll try if he is given another mandate to misinterpret.

Obama is paying people overtime to look for ways to slice the numbers to find a way to give him credit for anything other than stomping on a recovery which was ready to start three months after he entered office regardless of what course he chose.

His stimulus should have given the recovery oomph. Would have given the recovery oomph. IF he had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well, as opposed to what he really did, which was spend 15 months creating new regulations and infusing uncertainty throughout the nation. Economic uncertainty and uncertainty about what the hell he was doing when he claimed to get what our priorities were but instead farted around trying to find ways to push through his legacy legislation in the face of a growing swell of opposition to it.

Obama must be stopped. Look at what he did when he knew that people were against what he was doing. Just imagine what he'll try if he is given another mandate to misinterpret.
That, too, and then some.

Credit ratings.

Denial of habeus corpus for citizens.

And, almost four years later blaming everyone else for why he cannot do his job.

The list goes on of evidence of incompetence.

June 2009.

That depends on who you ask. According to you Conservatives, he's responsible from January 2009 forward, right?

There have been 26 straight months (maybe 27 now) of jobs growth. Count backwards from now.

If he "stomped" on the recovery as you put it, then why would it still be recovering and showing (admittedly sluggish) growth? Wouldn't your theory hold a hell of a lot more water if there wasn't growth in the private sector? 4.3 million jobs added. That's a recovery, yeah?

His stimulus should have given the recovery oomph. Would have given the recovery oomph. IF he had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well, as opposed to what he really did, which was spend 15 months creating new regulations and infusing uncertainty throughout the nation.

Stimulus wasn't big enough. Economists are saying this...well, economists not employed by Nixon's assclown friend Ailes, that is.

Economic uncertainty and uncertainty about what the hell he was doing when he claimed to get what our priorities were but instead farted around trying to find ways to push through his legacy legislation in the face of a growing swell of opposition to it.

So the global economic crisis had nothing to do with the slow recovery at all, huh?

Hyperbole.

Oh, you mean the meaningless green or red shit over there in upper-left? Is that some new standard by which the Almighty Yoda will judge us? Do I get IRL money for having a really high rep rank? I guess I'm trying to ascertain from you just how much of a fuck I should give.

Not to ruin your rant or anything-but that would be "upper right".

carry on~

Yeah, that should kind of tell you how much of a fuck I already give about it.

Also, Obamacare got a 5 percent bump already among voters. Nearly a 50/50 split, which in this climate is pretty much approval. And that number will only go up as more and more people separate the bullshit Right Wing propaganda from the truth.

Support for Obama healthcare law rises after ruling | Reuters

Right wing propaganda? Come on! ObamaCare is a lousy piece of legislation that doesn't do what it was supposed to do...lower health care costs...while it adds another massive unfunded entitlement program to those we are already struggling to pay for. The more people see what the costs of this White Elephant is REALLY going to be the more they are going to hate it. When they see what it does to the quality of their health care then they are going to go ballistic.

carry on~

Also, Obamacare got a 5 percent bump already among voters. Nearly a 50/50 split, which in this climate is pretty much approval. And that number will only go up as more and more people separate the bullshit Right Wing propaganda from the truth.

Right wing propaganda? Come on! ObamaCare is a lousy piece of legislation that doesn't do what it was supposed to do...lower health care costs...while it adds another massive unfunded entitlement program to those we are already struggling to pay for. The more people see what the costs of this White Elephant is REALLY going to be the more they are going to hate it. When they see what it does to the quality of their health care then they are going to go ballistic.

I think it's worse than that. Some will "hate it". I don't see the "ballistic" part. Hopefully we'll have enough "ballistic" to accomplish what we need to do in November. But if we don't then I suspect ennui is going to envelop people after that. A "this is the best it's going to get, we can't change it, and it's time to resign ourselves to it" attitude.

Umm. How do you figure when since about six months into his first term every single economic indicator has turned upward? Yes, we all know that you Conservatives are a bunch of impatient and petulant children, but the economy IS improving, looking at every single economic indicator.

I would say the Bush economy of 2007-2009 is one of the worst. But Obama's nah, Blood, that's just spin, dawg.

Of course you would say Bush has the worst... You're a partisan Troll. Bush had a pretty shitty economy towards the end, but we're talking about 4 years of a horrid economy under Obama, unless he turns it around here in the next few months.

Anyways Bush's economic policy is near identical to Obama's.... Cut taxes and spend spend spend.

Pretty shitty?

He handed Obama an economic collapse

And Ubama collapsed it even further. Nice when you spend money you don't have.

carry on~

Care to explain how it's "unfunded?"

Just the way I roll.

Invalid?
False?

One of those, I'm sure.

Every economic indicator has been moving upward? HaHa. Only thing thats been moving upward is unemployment. Open your eyes to the real figures not to the ones that are fed to you.

Care to explain how it's "unfunded?"

Care to explain how it is?

Oh, you mean the meaningless green or red shit over there in upper-left? Is that some new standard by which the Almighty Yoda will judge us? Do I get IRL money for having a really high rep rank? I guess I'm trying to ascertain from you just how much of a fuck I should give.

carry on~

The individual mandate has the support of 48 percent while 51 percent oppose it.
"But it is also worth noting that the number of Americans who favor all or most of the provisions in the bill has gone up a bit since last year, and despite roughly half looking to repeal all the provisions in the law, only one in eight say they oppose everything in the bill," Holland said.

The CNN poll surveyed 1,517 adults June 28-July 1.

Read more

Forum List

Back