Obama DOJ Forced FBI To Delete 500,000 Fugitives From Background Check Database

....but Democrats are all about making sure people who should not have guns can't get them. :p

Obama DOJ Forced FBI To Delete 500,000 Fugitives From Background Check Database

"The Justice Department under Barack Obama directed the FBI to drop more than 500,000 names of fugitives with outstanding arrest warrants from the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, acting FBI deputy director David Bowdich testified Wednesday.

Fugitives from justice are barred from buying a firearm under federal law. But what is a fugitive from justice? That definition has been under debate by the FBI and the ATF."

Already proven to be 'the most corrupt, worst President in US history', as time goes by more and more evidence surfaces cementing his hold on that title......
I thought you guys were in favor of gun rights and Obama was taking them away. Go figger.
For law abiding citizens, sure. As Fast and Furious and Obama's 8 years in office showed us, Barry was all about arming terrorists, Drung Cartels, criminals....
Ah the old guilty before trial gambit. I thought the liberals were behind taking away guns without due process, but no one ever accused you of consistency, just being easy.

Why didn’t President Trump reverse this decision? He certainly doesn’t have a problem reversing other decisions made by the previous administration. Why not this time if this such a big deal?
Why was such a decision made that needed to be reversed?

Sorta like after declaring he did not have the Constitutional Authority to do it Barry went ahead and imposed his own DACA 'edict' through Executive Order...

If it was such a terrible decision then President Trump should have stopped it. I know that doesn’t jibe with your “Thanks, Obama!” narrative, but whatever.
Nice Dodge - again, the decision was made by the previous administration. WHY did Barry want criminals to have guns? More violence to help push his liberal gun-grabbing agenda?

You’re right. President Trump was totally powerless concerning this decision. He wouldn’t dare defy a decision made by Obama. lol

How odd that the Daily Caller would leave out the fact that this went into effect 10 months into Trump’s presidency.

Forum List

Back