Obama Doing A Fly By...

real tough guys are always calling people faggots on the interweb(z)

huggy invented an app for that

If anything I like to think I'm reasonable. Would you like to weigh in on whether HouseGimp is a faggot or not? It's my thread and Obama is halfway to DC by now... So Hells Bells lets talk about you and HouseGimp.. My adventures are all old news anyway..

Maybe you would like to share with your friends here on USMB some of the things you have done that we might find interesting.

Housegimp could tell us all about his great adventures in gay bars..I'm sure it would be fascinating...

Why does Barry waste his time in the Peoples Republic of Washington State?

In his column......

If anything I like to think I'm reasonable. Would you like to weigh in on whether HouseGimp is a faggot or not? It's my thread and Obama is halfway to DC by now... So Hells Bells lets talk about you and HouseGimp.. My adventures are all old news anyway..

Maybe you would like to share with your friends here on USMB some of the things you have done that we might find interesting.

Housegimp could tell us all about his great adventures in gay bars..I'm sure it would be fascinating...

of course you do

In his column......

It was a money deal..It's reported that he picked up nearly a million in official donations in two fundraisers during his visit and Gates attended a very special dinner this late afternoon at another billionairs Medina mansion ...SOOooo...he probably got at least that much or more heading into some SuperDuperPac. Ya WA is pretty much his vote wise but the real payoff is the real payoff. We have Billionairs up the ying yang ...not many if any of them will be contributing to the fundamentalist fuckwits.

Last edited:

it's sad when you project like this, susan

No...seriously Del. You like to talk down to people all of the time. I am curious what mountain you climbed to think you have any advantage of experience or higher ground.

I know from HouseGimps posts he is nothing..was nothing ...and never will be anything...But you ...You seem to try to present some airs of superiority... Do tell...

In his column......

It was a money deal..It's reported that he picked up nearly a million in official donations in two fundraisers during his visit and Gates attended a very special dinner this late afternoon at another billionairs Medina mansion ...SOOooo...he probably got at least that much or more heading into some SuperDuperPac. Ya WA is pretty much his vote wise but the real payoff is the real payoff. We have Billionairs up the ying yang ...not many if any of them will be contributing to the fundamentalist fuckwits.

With those fly-away ears he doesn't need AF One.

No...seriously Del. You like to talk down to people all of the time. I am curious what mountain you climbed to think you have any advantage of experience or higher ground.

I know from HouseGimps posts he is nothing..was nothing ...and never will be anything...But you ...You seem to try to present some airs of superiority... Do tell...

it only seems like i talk down to you because you're not very bright, sean.

i think you really do believe the shit you spew; it's funny in a pathetic, loserish way. :lol:

tell me again about the time you invented shorts; that's teh awesome!

i like the story where you invented short pants better

it's more believable

Be nice to Diaper Boy....

He's had a lot of inventions...

Invention-004.jpg

Here is a case in point. This weak little faggot negged me for this thread. Hey! HouseGimp! How does it feel to be the weakest faggot on the internets?

I don't get to meet pussies like you in real life...your kind stays hidden in your dark little holes under your rocks till I walk by. If you were pathetic it would be a promotion.
Come at me, Bro!

I shit bigger than you...

Go cry to momma - she waitin' for ya...

It's very creepy that you want me to be gay...

very creepy, Diaper Boy....

creepy.jpg

In his column......

Tell us the tale about how you invented PACs....

It's very creepy that you want me to be gay...

very creepy, Diaper Boy....

creepy.jpg

There is a reason why my avie pixilates when ya try to blow it up dumb ass. No..faggot ...I don't "want you" in any concievable meaning of those two words.

I find it telling that you claim to "shit bigger than me". I would guess that after your boyfriend is done with you ...you probably "shit bigger" than most men. I would imagine you bleed a lot also.

Forum List

Back