Obama Doing A Fly By...

20 minutes ago...

Way COOL! 5 blackhawks just buzzed N. Seattle at about 200 ft AGL going like bats outta hell!

Must have been part of Obama's security detail. He took off from Paine Field about an hour ago.

Ya OK...I admit it. I get a semi when I see our military hardware in action. Get the same rush when I see the Blue Angels..

It's one thing to see a Blackhawk a mile or two away just idling along.. But to hear a defening roar and step out into the night and see five of em comin at you at nearly 200 mph just over the treetops is fucking impressive...all dark and deadly lookin with the lights all flashing.. then as they go directly overhead the window start shaking..

I was impressed.

Don't get too close, or they might find the bales of pot you are smuggling.

They were flying Phantoms when I was smuggling.. No Blackhawks around then. They had Huey's but those things weren't nearly as fast as I was. Had F 4's sneak up on me a couple of times..

$14.jpg

Don't get too close, or they might find the bales of pot you are smuggling.

They were flying Phantoms when I was smuggling.. No Blackhawks around then. They had Huey's but those things weren't nearly as fast as I was. Had F 4's sneak up on me a couple of times..

View attachment 17490

:rolleyes:

tell us again, duffy

Ya right O'Dello... I'm pretty sure if you were flyin in a load and an F 4 buzzed you comin up your tail you would flat shit your pants. What I knew was that those things are flying anchors. They have a rediculous short range without extra tanks .. The Florida Air National Guard never stopped ANY drugs from entering the country! I stopped flying in 1980 because that's when they implemented AWAC and it was game over...sure you could take a chance but that ONE plane in ten was through dealin.

View attachment 17490

tell us again, duffy

Ya right O'Dello... I'm pretty sure if you were flyin in a load and an F 4 buzzed you comin up your tail you would flat shit your pants. What I knew was that those things are flying anchors. They have a rediculous short range without extra tanks .. The Florida Air National Guard never stopped ANY drugs from entering the country! I stopped flying in 1980 because that's when they implemented AWAC and it was game over...sure you could take a chance but that ONE plane in ten was through dealin.

i like the story where you invented short pants better

it's more believable

tell us again, duffy

it's more believable

Be nice to Diaper Boy....

He's had a lot of inventions...

Invention-004.jpg

tell us again, duffy

it's more believable

Believe what you want or not. Some people actually enjoy adventure stories. Some are bitter dweebs that never did anything interesting in thier miserable small lives and appear jealous of those that did and have the GAUL to talk about it. :lol:

it's more believable

Believe what you want or not. Some people actually enjoy adventure stories. Some are bitter dweebs that never did anything interesting in thier miserable small lives and appear jealous of those that did and have the GAUL to talk about it. :lol:

i like fiction; it's just that yours isn't very good.

it's more believable

Gaul was a region of western Europe during the iron age and roman republic, not stomach bile.......but you knew that.

it's more believable

Gaul was a region of western Europe during the iron age and roman republic, not stomach bile.......but you knew that.

of course he did, he marched with hadrian from gaul to britain

in shorts

:lol:

it's more believable

Be nice to Diaper Boy....

He's had a lot of inventions...

Invention-004.jpg

Here is a case in point. This weak little faggot negged me for this thread. Hey! HouseGimp! How does it feel to be the weakest faggot on the internets?

I don't get to meet pussies like you in real life...your kind stays hidden in your dark little holes under your rocks till I walk by. If you were pathetic it would be a promotion.

Forum List

Back