Obama Doesn't Work: His Empty Desk Proves It

Has anyone checked the desk obama used for campaigning. It's probably stacked a foot high.

Obama is a puppet, a spokesperson for those who are running our government in the shadows..

this is what should have EVERYONE concered

Obama's job is to travel around and give speechs and sermons like all good dictators do.

Is desk clutter an indicator of the actual amount of work being performed? What a silly thing to complain about especially when Obama is not a computer-phobe like past presidents and almost certainly has much of his required daily reading dumped on a laptop.

Pen on the left side next to a file. Pen on a wood thing on the right that cost 639 million. Scumbama is doing a great job.

Of looking important. Fuck him.
It looks more like a Sharpie marker on the left.

Nice one Mud, you really have the libtards going on this...they will defend anything about this guy, it's fun to watch lemmings in action....LOL

0519-1010-0717-4435_president_barack_obama_standing_at_his_desk_and_talking_on_the_phone_in_the_oval_office_o.jpg

Still pretty empty. Would take all of 5 seconds to put what little clutter is on that desk. He has nothing to write with....he's standing up.....he has his jacket on so he's not settling in. I guess he has another golf game to go to or a fundraiser with Anna Wintre.
Everything you post is as credible as your lie about having nothing to write with. There is a black pen on the desk, it's up to you to prove it has no ink to write with.

Black????

Racist!!!:badgrin:

That "Black" pen looks like it's never been used. I had to zoom in to see it.

It's hidden behind the phone.

They dust it off periodically.

He only uses it to sign executive fiats...

.....wait a minute.........that pen should be running out of ink.

Last edited:
at least this thread is about the issues of our day and not something petty which i see the right complaining about all the time....

Chicken shit thread

Mudwhistle is the American distributor of chicken shit.

It's a little like watching a guy whose taken people hostage attempt to negotiate with the cops; is it not? He's tried threats...failed. He's tried lies...failed. He'd tried this idiotic thread...failed.

Forum List

Back