Obama Doesn't Work: His Empty Desk Proves It

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obama-oval-office-address-600x356.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words​

After the empty chair joke blew up in Obama's face I'd like to point out something.

I was looking through old stock photos of previous presidents. Some of them very famous. One thing that became apparent was how cluttered the other presidents' desks appeared.

Not Obama's.

The only thing I see usually is a phone, a notepad, and not much else.

One could get the impression that his desk in the Oval Office is merely a prop for Obama. He uses it to give speeches from or photo-ops from showing him talking on the phone to somebody important. (Oprah, Jay-Z, or Beyonce most likely)

Here's some of the photos:

First let's look at other presidents.........

oval-office-desk-kennedy1.jpg
c23319-7.jpg
image.axd
GD9477986@Washington,-DC,-USA---562.jpg

Now let's look at Obama at work......

2009-01-21-21obama5600.jpg

It almost always look like he just showed up and doesn't really have a job.

I worked for a brokerage like that. My desk was empty most of the time. I was out looking for work instead of working at my desk because I wasn't even allowed to answer the phone there.

That job only lasted a couple of months.

My guess is this one won't last that long.....

Really? Judging Obama by how many pictures there are of his desk not being cluttered? Do you think those pictures show how his desk always is?

Maybe he's a neat freak.

LOL

Wow. You found a pic of W without stuff on his desk. I'm sorry a national emergency demands a clean desk. Show me one of Scumbama with stuff all over his.

.....lol......they clear off their desks for photo-ops.....

......problem is I can't find one pic of Obama with a messy desk.

Usually when Obama is at work he takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves. They have his phone which sometimes uses and a note pad. Maybe a couple of token papers. No pens or pencils out like he was writing.

Or is it every picture they take of him at work is a photo-op and he never works.

Perhaps he prefers working in the president's private office, the one with the newfangled electronic computer-machine.

grandfather-clock-obama-grant-white-houe.jpg

I wonder where Kennedy kept his?

Perhaps he prefers working in the president's private office, the one with the newfangled electronic computer-machine.

grandfather-clock-obama-grant-white-houe.jpg

I wonder where Kennedy kept his?

That doesn't look like the Oval Office to me.

It's obvious he hasn't used that PC in awhile because it's in screensaver mode.

But leave up to our resident "Non-governmental Expert" to be able to find one pic of Obama with stuff on his desk.

Doesn't discredit the claim that Obama uses the Oval Office desk as a prop.....

You must have been told to anticipate this issue......

Last edited:
Last edited:

Usually when Obama is at work he takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves. They have his phone which sometimes uses and a note pad. Maybe a couple of token papers. No pens or pencils out like he was writing.

Or is it every picture they take of him at work is a photo-op and he never works.
0519-1010-0717-4435_president_barack_obama_standing_at_his_desk_and_talking_on_the_phone_in_the_oval_office_o.jpg

0519-1010-0717-4435_president_barack_obama_standing_at_his_desk_and_talking_on_the_phone_in_the_oval_office_o.jpg

Still pretty empty. Would take all of 5 seconds to put what little clutter is on that desk. He has nothing to write with....he's standing up.....he has his jacket on so he's not settling in. I guess he has another golf game to go to or a fundraiser with Anna Wintre.

Pen on the left side next to a file. Pen on a wood thing on the right that cost 639 million. Scumbama is doing a great job.

Of looking important. Fuck him.

Still pretty empty. Would take all of 5 seconds to put what little clutter is on that desk. He has nothing to write with....he's standing up.....he has his jacket on so he's not settling in. I guess he has another golf game to go to or a fundraiser with Anna Wintre.
Everything you post is as credible as your lie about having nothing to write with. There is a black pen on the desk, it's up to you to prove it has no ink to write with.

Forum List

Back