Obama doesnt like nukes

Hussein is overtly working to undermine the security of the US and the very world, by liimiting the scope and means of the US Nuclear arsenal, even while the forces of evil; the sworn enemies of the US are proliferating their own nuclear means.

It's treason... and it's treason on an unspeakable, unprecedented scale.

Reagan didn't like them either. He tried to get rid of them entirely

Im beginning to see the wisdom of the progressives .Govern with laws written by government funded cooperation and community organizers that go unread.
Government control over production of food while radical ecologist cut off the water to the farm lands.
Unilateral disarmament while underground labs build bombs .
Its brilliant.

Im beginning to see the wisdom of the progressives .Govern with laws written by government funded cooperation and community organizers that go unread.
Government control over production of food while radical ecologist cut off the water to the farm lands.
Unilateral disarmament while underground labs build bombs .
Its brilliant.

I can't rep you again ;).

The plan of the ZOG government is for only Israel to have nukes.

Im sure you would like to give them all of them.
nuke.gif

He wants to get rid of them.
I say we use them.

On who? And why?

Obama is right.

We don't want Iran to have nukes.

So why should we have them?

The good old "strenght as a deterrent argument" Many other countries have them and to keep them from launching one at us we need to make sure we have enough to destroy the world 10x over.
Do you expect an answer? Those who love nuclear weapons have very little understanding of them.

Hussein is overtly working to undermine the security of the US and the very world, by liimiting the scope and means of the US Nuclear arsenal, even while the forces of evil; the sworn enemies of the US are proliferating their own nuclear means.

It's treason... and it's treason on an unspeakable, unprecedented scale.
All non-proliferation treaties are acts of treason? You pose a ridiculous argument.

You're walking down this dark alley and a man jumps out of the shadows with a knife and says, "Give me your money or I'll cut your throat." You whip out a sword and say, "I don't think so punk."

The plan of the ZOG government is for only Israel to have nukes.

Im sure you would like to give them all of them.

nuke.gif

In no way do I want to see Israel nuked.

But the terrorist state of Israel should be stripped of it's estimated 200 to 400 nuclear weapons.

Why, so the muslims that have been brainwashed into thinking it is their allah given right to destroy Israel, could push them into the sea. without a fight? It is probably the deterent that keeps people like you from going in and doing just that

I say keep nukes for Israel! It is their protection, and ours

Obama is a nuke to freedom, and peace!

Lack of weapons is lack of protection from the nuts around the world

.You talk out oof both sides of your mouth all the time. Embrace your hatred, you tool

The american ZOG government has done a great job of brain washing it's sheep (citizens) into thinking Israel is our friend.

When in fact, Israel and it's zionist rulers are the worse enemy that we have.

Forum List

Back