Obama doesn't give a fuck about saving childrens lives and neither do you!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

Show some fucking character and admit that this nonsense is a farce. I dare you

• Banned
1000 new resource hires.

How many schools do we have?

11 of those new hires will be to protect some politicians child I suppose.

Seriously. That weak as proposal would barely cover half of congresses kids

After a whole fucking month of "in depth conversations and analysis" he made his speech and so called proposals.

NOT ONE FUCKING WORD about school security. Not one syllable. And none of you lefties sounded off about the importance of that subject or the importance of it.

We get a bunch of proposals and EO's about GUN CONTROL but NOTHING about measures that would actually make a difference now. Even if you morons succeed in limiting amunition or types of guns children will still die. Just by a different weapon.

This proves to me it was about nothing more than a gun grab and an opportunity to exploit a tragedy to further a fucking political agenda.

don't get your panties all in a wad, slick

educate yourself

3. MAKING SCHOOLS SAFER

We need to make our schools safer, not only by enhancing their physical security and making sure they are prepared to respond to emergencies like a mass shooting, but also by creating safer and more nurturing school climates that help prevent school violence. Each school is different and should have the flexibility to address its most pressing needs. Some schools will want trained and armed police; others may prefer increased counseling services. Either way, each district should be able to choose what is best to protect its own students.

PUT UP TO 1,000 MORE SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS AND COUNSELORS IN SCHOOLS AND HELP SCHOOLS INVEST IN SAFETY:Take executive action to provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers: COPS Hiring Grants, which help police departments hire officers, can already be used by departments to fund school resource officers. This year, the Department of Justice will provide an incentive for police departments to hire these officers by providing a preference for grant applications that support school resource officers.

Put up to 1,000 new school resource officers and school counselors on the job: The Administration is proposing a new Comprehensive School Safety program, which will help school districts hire staff and make other critical investments in school safety. The program will give $150 million to school districts and law enforcement agencies to hire school resource officers, school psychologists, social workers, and counselors.

ENSURE EVERY SCHOOL HAS A COMPREHENSIVE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN: In the unthinkable event of another school shooting, it is essential that schools have in place effective and reliable plans to respond. A 2010 survey found that while 84 percent of public schools had a written response plan in the event of a shooting, only 52 percent had drilled their students on the plan in the past year. We must ensure that every school has a high-quality plan in place and that students and staff are prepared to follow it

FULL DETAILS: Fact Sheet on the President?s Plan to Reduce Gun Violence | Fox News Insider

Aren't you the same one who just the other day argued vehemently that we should not do a damn thing to help the victims of the Sandy storm?

Aren't you the same one who just the other day argued vehemently that we should not do a damn thing to help the victims of the Sandy storm?

If its full of pork hell no. But please confine your bullshit to the correct thread.

In schools I'd rather have a gun in the hands of someone responsible than in the hands of some kid bent on harm.

you can't fix stupid

No Del and you can't fix crazy. When I was in high school I can never ever remember a conversion about guns. Perhaps it was the pot and hash that is blocking that memory. Honestly NEVER!

No, he argued, as did I, about the pork in the bill.

don't get your panties all in a wad, slick

educate yourself

3. MAKING SCHOOLS SAFER

We need to make our schools safer, not only by enhancing their physical security and making sure they are prepared to respond to emergencies like a mass shooting, but also by creating safer and more nurturing school climates that help prevent school violence. Each school is different and should have the flexibility to address its most pressing needs. Some schools will want trained and armed police; others may prefer increased counseling services. Either way, each district should be able to choose what is best to protect its own students.

PUT UP TO 1,000 MORE SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICERS AND COUNSELORS IN SCHOOLS AND HELP SCHOOLS INVEST IN SAFETY:Take executive action to provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers: COPS Hiring Grants, which help police departments hire officers, can already be used by departments to fund school resource officers. This year, the Department of Justice will provide an incentive for police departments to hire these officers by providing a preference for grant applications that support school resource officers.

Put up to 1,000 new school resource officers and school counselors on the job: The Administration is proposing a new Comprehensive School Safety program, which will help school districts hire staff and make other critical investments in school safety. The program will give $150 million to school districts and law enforcement agencies to hire school resource officers, school psychologists, social workers, and counselors.

ENSURE EVERY SCHOOL HAS A COMPREHENSIVE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN: In the unthinkable event of another school shooting, it is essential that schools have in place effective and reliable plans to respond. A 2010 survey found that while 84 percent of public schools had a written response plan in the event of a shooting, only 52 percent had drilled their students on the plan in the past year. We must ensure that every school has a high-quality plan in place and that students and staff are prepared to follow it

FULL DETAILS: Fact Sheet on the President?s Plan to Reduce Gun Violence | Fox News Insider

That's a start. Maybe I'm going off half loaded but that is shit. Its a drop in the bucket. There was BILLIONS in pork in the sandy bill and we get a measley 150000000? We give billions in foreign aid. We pass out free rubbers and phone's but our kids get 1000 resource officers?

And just to let everyone know I've watched no tv or radio since the speech. Yet all I saw was gun control and not a peep on school safety

What Obamalama is doing is about nothing more than power... the more the government grabs, the more it wants...

This in no way focuses on the problem, and you can't legislate crime away.. this is not even checking backgrounds better... this is less power for the law abiding citizen, more power for the government, and the ability to grab even more power the next time some whacko criminal does something with a different weapon

It's called leadership. It is up to the Congress to pass laws and the president to, "from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient..." which he did today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back