Obama does NOT protect our borders

America's Third War: Texas Farmers Under Attack at the Border - FoxNews.com

The fascist pig obama took a oath to defend our Nation but does NOT!
IMPEACH obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what did G.W. Bush do ? The same as Clinton, and what did he do ? Same as Bush Sr. and what did he do ?nothing, What did Regan do ? Amnesty and nothing. So then, whats new ?

You're correct. They didn't do anything, but that doesn't excuse Obama not doing anything also. He's the president now, not those other guys, and the violence along the border is growing. It's up to this administration to do something about it, not the past ones.

And what did G.W. Bush do ? The same as Clinton, and what did he do ? Same as Bush Sr. and what did he do ?nothing, What did Regan do ? Amnesty and nothing. So then, whats new ?

You're correct. They didn't do anything, but that doesn't excuse Obama not doing anything also. He's the president now, not those other guys, and the violence along the border is growing. It's up to this administration to do something about it, not the past ones.

I think Moman is just correcting the OP who sounds like he's saying Obama isn't protecting our borders with an underlying message that others would and others have, maybe he's reading too much into it but that's the same vibe I picked up.

I agree with both of you.

I'll start taking the terrorism threat our gov't desperately tries to fearmonger us with seriously when they start taking border and port security seriously. If they were really "afraid" of what terrorists could do to the US than they'd do something about those 2 areas.

I think Moman is just correcting the OP who sounds like he's saying Obama isn't protecting our borders with an underlying message that others would and others have, maybe he's reading too much into it but that's the same vibe I picked up.

I agree with both of you.

I'll start taking the terrorism threat our gov't desperately tries to fearmonger us with seriously when they start taking border and port security seriously. If they were really "afraid" of what terrorists could do to the US than they'd do something about those 2 areas.
This.

Who the hell wants to protect our borders?

Too much money being made off of all that cheap labor. You want to protect the borders?

Throw the wealthy employers in jail for hiring an illegal

Too much money being made off of all that cheap labor. You want to protect the borders?

you sound like a polly wanna cracker, don't you ever tire of that?

That illegal who worked for Meg Whitman is still here, who do you suppose she's working for now? and why don't you leftist assholes care anymore? oh shut up shut up shut up

It's easier to investigate every american company and then the court proceedings of punishing them rather than border security?

Who the hell doesn't want to protect our borders? Why wouldn't someone care about the safety of Americans living along or close to it?

It's easier to investigate every american company and then the court proceedings of punishing them rather than border security?

Who the hell doesn't want to protect our borders? Why wouldn't someone care about the safety of Americans living along or close to it?

Rounding up illegals is like herding cats...not too productive

Throw a couple of employers in jail for hiring an illegal alien and watch how fast the jobs dry up

But we are kidding ourselves....Too much money being made by people with too much clout to do anything about it. We will do what we have always done....ignore the problem and make money off of it

But we are kidding ourselves....Too much money being made by people with too much clout to do anything about it. We will do what we have always done....ignore the problem and make money off of it
No, not we, the elected officials have ignored the problem and made money off it.

1. "Yes We Can"

2. “Change” versus “More of the Same”

3. "Vote for Change"
4. "Change We Can Believe In"
5. "Our Time for Change"
6. "It's about Time. It's about Change"
7. "Stand for Change"

8. "Organize for Change"
9. “We are the change we’ve been looking for. Change can’t happen without you.”

10. "I’m asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington . I'm asking you to believe in yours."
11. "A leader who can deliver change"
12. "Change in America doesn't start from the top down. It starts from the bottom up."

13. “Obama Momma”

14. "Women for Obama"

15. "Obama for America "

16. "A New Beginning"
17. "Help me take back America "
18. "My President is Black"
19. "Eight [years] is Enough"
20. " America , we cannot turn back. We cannot walk alone."
21. "We must pledge once more to walk into the future."

Campaign Slogans of Barack Obama in the US

Is there even a list of actual change, lol?

If you mean the money made off illegal’s is by employers and that citizens have seen literally no benefits with obvious decline in middle class options for growth and work then yes I fully agree... "Throw the wealthy employers in jail for hiring an illegal" but start with a huge fine and then take away a business license.

If you mean the money made off illegal’s is by employers and that citizens have seen literally no benefits with obvious decline in middle class options for growth and work then yes I fully agree... "Throw the wealthy employers in jail for hiring an illegal" but start with a huge fine and then take away a business license.

Employers make big profits while the taxpayers pick up the tab. Way too much money at stake here. Who are the politicians going to listen to? The taxpayers or the wealthy employers lining their campaign fund?

Easier for a politician to make a few speeches, round up a few aliens for show and continue to take the campaign contributions

Things are much WORSE now!Mexican cartels own our border area.

Employers make big profits while the taxpayers pick up the tab. Way too much money at stake here. Who are the politicians going to listen to? The taxpayers or the wealthy employers lining their campaign fund?

Easier for a politician to make a few speeches, round up a few aliens for show and continue to take the campaign contributions

+Rep

RW I agree with you that your predictions are what WILL happen but I disagree with you that protecting the border isn't important.

Personally I would have no problem with giving everyone in the country today amnesty and protecting the border now and not allowing more in unless they're willing to pay up.

In the more libertarian-constitutional government that I want with under control spending and taxes I would want wide open borders as that's what would be best for free market capitalism. However we don't have an economy or a government like that.

RW I agree with you that your predictions are what WILL happen but I disagree with you that protecting the border isn't important.

Personally I would have no problem with giving everyone in the country today amnesty and protecting the border now and not allowing more in unless they're willing to pay up.

In the more libertarian-constitutional government that I want with under control spending and taxes I would want wide open borders as that's what would be best for free market capitalism. However we don't have an economy or a government like that.

A wide open market you describe means America will "adjust down" to accommodate the poverty moving in. American without a doubt will shift into a third world country, as we are moving in that direction faster and faster. Yes, if you look at Americans debt and blah blah blah, things are looking very bad for us despite our boarders and "free markets" being wide open.

A *more* "free market" is a good thing, but you have to confine it to your own country or else you lose... unless you are the poorer country.

A wide open market you describe means America will "adjust down" to accommodate the poverty moving in. American without a doubt will shift into a third world country, as we are moving in that direction faster and faster. Yes, if you look at Americans debt and blah blah blah, things are looking very bad for us despite our boarders and "free markets" being wide open.

A *more* "free market" is a good thing, but you have to confine it to your own country or else you lose... unless you are the poorer country.

In a free market system with no income taxes our economy would flourish and we'd need the extra labor, there'd be enough skilled jobs for educated people and there'd be a need for uneducated laborers to fill the void.

But also I want to legalize drugs, which would immediately make our borders safer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back