Obama does it again

Auto sales and retail sales are back to normal.

The last piece of the puzzle was housing.

Housing inventory just returned to a 6 month supply, which is a normal market.

Housing starts next year will begin to bring down unemployment.

The recovery is here.

Obama is the 1962 Mets.

Wait until Next Year!

Summer of Recovery Part VII

In a couple of weeks the real figure will be release on page 15, in very small font.

Full-Rat said:
thanks, rat, i appreciate you knowing your place

rat

Knowing my place?

Comical from the arrogant weenie.....

rat.jpg

rat say whut?
Very cute, But more impressive is that I am still under your skin...

I am thinking of taking up residency...... All you can do is bitch...........

The recovery is here.

Obama says that every year. Thats like saying global warming is man made, you say it enough, libs buy the lie.

The recovery is here.

07-minister.jpg

"The recovery is here"

Still don't get why they were all dancing & celebrating. 'Hope & Change' hasn't been anything to celebrate. Their celebration really was a bit grotesque, considering how bad they've fucked this country up. They should actually be ashamed of themselves.

Obama does it again

The jobs market may be showing serious signs of improvement, in new statistics out Thursday morning.

The August employment rate will be reported tomorrow Friday the 7th.

indications are for a decline in the unemployed ...

Obama does it again

The jobs market may be showing serious signs of improvement, in new statistics out Thursday morning.

Gee, how convenient. I gave up believing their Bullshite numbers a long time ago. They've cooked the books since day one.

Unemployment stubbornly remains at 8.3% Unicorns

Gas is now double what it was when he took office Fairy Dust

It costs 20% MORE to manufacture something in the US than it does anywhere else in the world.. Volts.

Medium family income is down $4000 dollars under his watch Tooth Fairy

and

We have 6 Trillion dollars of NEW debt. Angels.

Yes,, everything is wonderful in liberaland. You betcha!

Whoa...that reminds me. Very early this morning I saw my first Volt that wasn't in and ad or an article. It was perched atop a flatbed tow truck!

The Department of Labor said that unemployment applications fell last week by 12,000, down to a seasonally adjusted 365,000. According to the Associated Press, a consistent number below 375,000 is seen as the number that suggests hiring is strong enough to lower the unemployment rate.

In addition, the ADP National Employment Report announced that employers added an estimated 201,000 private-sector jobs in August, according to Reuters, far surpassing the original expectation of 140,000.

Reports: Jobs, Unemployment Show Signs Of Improvement In August | TPM LiveWire

I thought Obama and the democrats were hamstrung by republicans in the house? Which is it?

The Department of Labor said that unemployment applications fell last week by 12,000, down to a seasonally adjusted 365,000. According to the Associated Press, a consistent number below 375,000 is seen as the number that suggests hiring is strong enough to lower the unemployment rate.

In addition, the ADP National Employment Report announced that employers added an estimated 201,000 private-sector jobs in August, according to Reuters, far surpassing the original expectation of 140,000.

Reports: Jobs, Unemployment Show Signs Of Improvement In August | TPM LiveWire

Unlike Reagan, Bush 1, or Bush 2, Obama is growing our economy with one hand tied behind his back. The three former Republican Presidents all used public sector job growth to get us out of recession. Obama is doing it with all private sector employment. As it stands, Obama has beaten all three in private sector job growth and the first real growth of manufacturing jobs in over 20 years.

:bsflag:

Sorry Willow, but you don't get to call BS on facts. Public sector jobs have taken a huge hit the past three and a half years. Not only has there been zero growth, there has been negative growth as we have reduced the number of government jobs. This is strictly a fact and not even open to debate.

Obama does it again

Unemployment is only tracked thru the unemployment system. Of course it will be lower. Many were dropped from the system because benefits were exhausted so it skews the numbers to look good. It doesn't mean that people were employed. It just means the number of people in the unemployment pool of tracking are no longer being accounted for.

Still don't get why they were all dancing & celebrating. 'Hope & Change' hasn't been anything to celebrate. Their celebration really was a bit grotesque, considering how bad they've fucked this country up. They should actually be ashamed of themselves.

Wouldn't you dance if it was an all you can eat buffet and drinks for free? Bahahaha

Unlike Reagan, Bush 1, or Bush 2, Obama is growing our economy with one hand tied behind his back. The three former Republican Presidents all used public sector job growth to get us out of recession. Obama is doing it with all private sector employment. As it stands, Obama has beaten all three in private sector job growth and the first real growth of manufacturing jobs in over 20 years.

Sorry Willow, but you don't get to call BS on facts. Public sector jobs have taken a huge hit the past three and a half years. Not only has there been zero growth, there has been negative growth as we have reduced the number of government jobs. This is strictly a fact and not even open to debate.

ii want to do an obama speech where it goes like this

Obama: Where ever i am out of my depth or just plain crazy, I will blame the republicans. Where ever things dont go my way, or i am confuuuuuused, I will blame the republicans. Where ever my policies fail or my staff is against me, I will blame the republicans. Where ever republicans are low on numbers and can not stop what i do and IT still doesnt work, I Obama, will blame a republican. When the numbers dont add up, I will blame a republican. Where ever I can not see a solution or i dont have a plan, I will blame a republican. Where ever my own party doesnt agree with me, Obama, I will blame a republican. Wherever I see red, I will blame a republican. When i am crying because the UE numbers do not agree with me, I Obama the "O", will blame a republican. And when there are no more republicans, and I have destoryed the wealthy and brought down a rain of pain upn the people. I will still blame the republicans, because i have shown my fellow man I will never accept responsilibilty unless its good responsibility, For if i can find any fault in my own, I will blame a republican.

This is how it is when you roll with the big O.

Wouldn't you dance if it was an all you can eat buffet and drinks for free? Bahahaha

I hear ya. But all that dancing around giving each other high fives while so many are suffering, really was grotesque. Only a few miles away in Charlotte, they're suffering immensely. 'Hope & Change' is nothing to celebrate. Period, end of story.

I hear ya. But all that dancing around giving each other high fives while so many are suffering, really was grotesque. Only a few miles away in Charlotte, they're suffering immensely. 'Hope & Change' is nothing to celebrate. Period, end of story.
I have always said that hope and change slogan should have the words I have between them instead of the word and. That's about all that people can muster up now is hope that they have change to buy anything

Cute ....However the real issue has been federal jobs....... But I do like how democrats wish to take credit for the states cutting back.

The feds...They got raises.......Denying rights is hard work........

Unemployment is only tracked thru the unemployment system. Of course it will be lower. Many were dropped from the system because benefits were exhausted so it skews the numbers to look good. It doesn't mean that people were employed. It just means the number of people in the unemployment pool of tracking are no longer being accounted for.

Where on earth did you get that idea from? Seriously, I honestly want to know why you thought that was true. It's not and never has been. The Unemployment level and rate comes from a monthly household survey which doesn't even ask about unemployment benefits. The UE level as reported by BLS is over twice the number of people collecting benefits.

Read. Learn. How the Government Measures Unemployment

Forum List

Back