Obama Does In Less Than 2 Years, What Took Bush 6

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Unreal:

Lowest ever: Obama job approval sinks to 39%, as even Democrats' support melts away | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Lowest ever: Obama job approval sinks to 39%, as even Democrats' support melts away
November 23, 2010 | 3:22 am

Another Sinking Ship

President Obama has passed the Big 4-0 -- going the wrong way.

Turns out voters were not simply satisfied to spank the Democrat and his party in the Nov. 2 midterm elections with historic losses in the House of Representatives.

Obama's job approval rating as calculated by the Zogby Poll has now sunk to 39%, a new low for his 22-month presidency that began with so much hope and excitement and poll numbers up around 70. As recently as Sept. 20, his job approval was 49%.

A whopping 60% now disapprove of his job, up from 51% disapproval Sept. 20...

Historical*Bush*Approval*Ratings

5wxc9x.png

Eventually.. even some of the idiots catch on.... unfortunately, the wingers (as evidenced in here by the likes of rdummy, FlailGomer, and Mr. SheMan) are so blinded by the tingle in their leg, they really won't ever change without a hard slap of reality... but since they live in a leftist dream world, coddled to by the power hungry government monster, it is unlikely to happen

Eventually.. even some of the idiots catch on.... unfortunately, the wingers (as evidenced in here by the likes of rdummy, FlailGomer, and Mr. SheMan) are so blinded by the tingle in their leg, they really won't ever change without a hard slap of reality... but since they live in a leftist dream world, coddled to by the power hungry government monster, it is unlikely to happen

The wingers of either party, never change. They are against change, it's their nature.

The wingers of either party, never change. They are against change, it's their nature.

True 'nuff... we have evidence of the idiotic RW posters in here as well.. KMAN, USArmyRetired, etc...

Unreal:

Lowest ever: Obama job approval sinks to 39%, as even Democrats' support melts away | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Lowest ever: Obama job approval sinks to 39%, as even Democrats' support melts away

Another Sinking Ship

Turns out voters were not simply satisfied to spank the Democrat and his party in the Nov. 2 midterm elections with historic losses in the House of Representatives.

Obama's job approval rating as calculated by the Zogby Poll has now sunk to 39%, a new low for his 22-month presidency that began with so much hope and excitement and poll numbers up around 70. As recently as Sept. 20, his job approval was 49%.

5wxc9x.png

Whatever. He is completely consistent at RCP right at 46% approve and 48% disapprove while you and Zogby justify some cherry picking on someone's part... :eusa_whistle:

Your Repubs have nobody who can beat Obama in 2012. You keep trying tho.

Unreal:

Another Sinking Ship

5wxc9x.png

It's stunning that anyone can think a valid comparison can be made between Bush's and Obama's approval ratings.

Bush had 9/11 to thank for his approval rating.
Reagan would be better to compare him to, or Clinton.

Well yeah.

And if you factor in that most Americans are opposed to rapid change (myself included) and that President Obama has been pretty successful in getting lots of legislation through congress that no one has done..yeah..people are scared.

We've gone through some extraordinary times.

Well yeah.

And if you factor in that most Americans are opposed to rapid change (myself included) and that President Obama has been pretty successful in getting lots of legislation through congress that no one has done..yeah..people are scared.

My point is, you can compare approval ratings when you factor in 9/11 and a war. That would be like comparing Roosevelt's approval ratings to another presidents who didn't have national tragedy and or war going on.

Bush ALSO had the lasting affects of 9-11 to thank for his DISapporval ratings.

Or did you miss the left and the democratic politicians publicly criticizing every move he made in regard to terrorism...even the ones they voted to allow.

Well yeah.

My point is, you can compare approval ratings when you factor in 9/11 and a war. That would be like comparing Roosevelt's approval ratings to another presidents who didn't have national tragedy and or war going on.

But national tragedy and war work against each other as it pertains to the presidents approval ratings.

Well yeah.

Absolutely.

But non-sequiturs and other faulty logic are things that conservatives and republicans engage in all the time. Along with masking propaganda as news and continual attack mode politics.

Anyone paying attention knows that Oz is basically a consortium of big corporate interests that want to keep the status quo to protect the bottom line.

But the rest aren't paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

They are drinking tea and waving flags.

Well yeah.

But national tragedy and war work against each other as it pertains to the presidents approval ratings.

No they don't.

Not initially.

But if a war drags on..it sure has heck does.

Well yeah.

Absolutely.

But non-sequiturs and other faulty logic are things that conservatives and republicans engage in all the time. Along with masking propaganda as news and continual attack mode politics.

Anyone paying attention knows that Oz is basically a consortium of big corporate interests that want to keep the status quo to protect the bottom line.

But the rest aren't paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

They are drinking tea and waving flags.

So you opt to assume how and why the conservative thinks as he does.
I can assume that a progressive is jealous of the rich and therefore want the rich to bleed money till all are equal.
But instead, I opt to see a progressive who has a different vision of how our country should be.
I disagree with the progressive vision, but I do not think badly of those that think that way. I do not assume they have alterior motives.

Likewise, I do not see liberal politicians as idiots...I do not see them as fools...I do not see them as devious.

I respect those with differing ideas.

You should try it. You may not be so angry.

I know...I know...you are not angry!......(seems you are in your posts)

Forum List

Back