Obama Does Damage Control on Wright

No, it doesn't. Which is why nobody cares about yours.

I do, fwiw.

Jill can bug me sometimes, just like everyone else here, but she's made enough salient and thoughtful points to remain worthy of consideration. I'd say the same about you, although with all due respect, your track record for said points is tough for many to see since you are determined to drown them in a sea of garbage. :neutral:

just sayin...

Tell me the salient points Jillian makes in the last few posts she's made in this thread.

They're just a continual snotty diatribe against a poster because she doesn't agree with him, and he won't accept her crap.

Tell me the salient points Jillian makes in the last few posts she's made in this thread.

They're just a continual snotty diatribe against a poster because she doesn't agree with him, and he won't accept her crap.

He won't accept mine... RAFLMAO.

JUst goes to show you didn't bother to read the exchange....just did your usual "oh...I think I'll pick a fight with Jillian" thing

then poor widdle thing whines about getting responded to.

He won't accept mine... RAFLMAO.

JUst goes to show you didn't bother to read the exchange....just did your usual "oh...I think I'll pick a fight with Jillian" thing

then poor widdle thing whines about getting responded to.

Not whining, just pointing out what a twit you are.

One can read her hysterical tantrums and see that there's something about it that bugs her.:cuckoo:

It won't die a natural death because hostile dems won't let it die, and because Wright apparently doesn't care at all whether or not he makes things worse.

I thought maybe Obama and Wright were working together, too. But I don't think Wright would deliberately make outrageous statements he doesn't hold with, just to "help" Obama. For one thing, I don't think it is going to help.

The thing that is going to plague Obama from here on in, with this association and that with his terrorist buddy is...is the obvious fact that either he's a low life, or his judgement is so bad that he's a terrible risk for being taken advantage of BY lowlifes.

I think he thought that by hitching his star 20 years ago to Wright's church he was making a sound political move. And I think it bit him in the butt.

what exactly different did wright say this time that he did not say before and that obama excused in his race speech?

what exactly different did wright say this time that he did not say before and that obama excused in his race speech?

He said nothing different than those 'soundbites.' Problem is, the context is a given and before it could be claimed it was just a snippet.

He said nothing different than those 'soundbites.' Problem is, the context is a given and before it could be claimed it was just a snippet.

this is what i cannot understand about people that are "satisfied" now about obama's alleged renouncement of wright. why didn't obama do that before in his race speech? obama is full of caca...

this is what i cannot understand about people that are "satisfied" now about obama's alleged renouncement of wright. why didn't obama do that before in his race speech? obama is full of caca...

If you mean the 'race speech' in PA that was so widely hailed, Wright in the past week knocked that into foul territory. It's a goner before being written in history. Such garbage, and that is the real damage.

no... it's because Obama addressed it truthfully...and has about 90% of the black vote. you think he was going to alienate them?

silliness.... absolute silliness.

no... it's because Obama addressed it truthfully...and has about 90% of the black vote. you think he was going to alienate them?

silliness.... absolute silliness.

Silly Jilly,
Do you really think that anything coming out of the mouth of Obama is the truth? How naive are you?

Forum List

Back